What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and it is a steady job." (in 183 reviews)
- "Great people and willing to support" (in 68 reviews)
- "Good company to work for and it offers good benefits." (in 62 reviews)
- "good salary and good taking care" (in 59 reviews)
- "The money that you make overseas is good to get ahead on all of your bills" (in 23 reviews)
- "Poor management , not enough pto" (in 82 reviews)
- "2. SENIOR LEADERSHIP NOT ENGAGED" (in 22 reviews)
- "The manager over the area blocked the nomination because it would demoralize the rest of the team.This sort or petty nonsense is an every day occurrence." (in 22 reviews)
- "Upper management is cut throat and not concerned with employees well being." (in 21 reviews)
- "Long hours and little off time" (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DynCorp International and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 105 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 15, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "hour"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Nov 17, 2014Munitions TechnicianFormer Contractor, more than 1 yearDoha
Living conditions are the only thing that is nice.
Management did not know anything about their job or the career field what so ever. The pay is horrible. Qatar is a horrible country. Management is so far into micromanaging that they actually block off hours on their schedule to physically babysit personnel. Promotions are based upon whether you drink with your boss instead of overall job knowledge and experience. The operations manager has no clue how to properly manage people.