What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and it is a steady job." (in 183 reviews)
- "Great people and willing to support" (in 68 reviews)
- "Good company to work for and it offers good benefits." (in 62 reviews)
- "good salary and good taking care" (in 59 reviews)
- "The money that you make overseas is good to get ahead on all of your bills" (in 23 reviews)
- "Poor management , not enough pto" (in 82 reviews)
- "2. SENIOR LEADERSHIP NOT ENGAGED" (in 22 reviews)
- "The manager over the area blocked the nomination because it would demoralize the rest of the team.This sort or petty nonsense is an every day occurrence." (in 22 reviews)
- "Upper management is cut throat and not concerned with employees well being." (in 21 reviews)
- "Long hours and little off time" (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DynCorp International and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 83 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 15, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "leadership"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Mar 29, 2019Aircraft MechanicCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSacramento, CA
Safe clean professional working conditions. Stable work
Lack of leadership and communication from management
- 2.0Mar 14, 2013ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsFort Worth, TX
Employees committed for achieving mission for love of country not company.
Leadership disconnected from the people, making millions at the expense of the people. Value system is no more than wall paper. No big wins especially to replace expiring contracts. Limited growth opportunities for employees, but most importantly layoffs in the future particularly with the war coming to an end. Company invested in the international development and intel fields but with poor results. The original aviation space seems to be the only stable area for now. Leadership is arrogant and communicates rarely and poorly with the people. Employees not loyal. No question bumpy ride regardless of the course with current leadership. Company probably be'for sale' sometime soon if not already. Company thrives on wars and with the war ending, company's future looks bleak.