What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and it is a steady job." (in 186 reviews)
- "Good company to work for and it offers good benefits." (in 65 reviews)
- "Great people and willing to support" (in 61 reviews)
- "good salary and good taking care" (in 60 reviews)
- "The money that you make overseas is good to get ahead on all of your bills" (in 23 reviews)
- "bad management depending on where you deploy" (in 83 reviews)
- "Upper management is cut throat and not concerned with employees well being." (in 22 reviews)
- "The manager over the area blocked the nomination because it would demoralize the rest of the team.This sort or petty nonsense is an every day occurrence." (in 22 reviews)
- "2. SENIOR LEADERSHIP NOT ENGAGED" (in 21 reviews)
- "Long hours and little off time" (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DynCorp International and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 352 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 15, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jun 13, 2016AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsArlington, TX
Family and Community Oriented company. Co-workers are a close knit group. Excellent recognition for employee performance. Focuses on Work-Life Balance and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Offers assistance and incentives for achieving personal goals. Excellent communication on health of the company from CEO.
Not too many cons. Middle management tends to be inconsistent and not held accountable for management of their teams.
- 3.0May 9, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeFort Worth, TX
Great talented people, average to above average for salary and benefits.
Executive management places unrealistic goals due to failing company performance and the long term prospects seem dim.2