What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and the foreign earned income exclusion is a bonus." (in 190 reviews)
- "Good company to work for and it offers good benefits." (in 69 reviews)
- "Great people and willing to support" (in 64 reviews)
- "good salary and good taking care" (in 62 reviews)
- "The money that you make overseas is good to get ahead on all of your bills" (in 25 reviews)
- "Poor management , not enough pto" (in 84 reviews)
- "Absolutely no loyalty from Senior Leadership." (in 23 reviews)
- "Some Managers have ego (most of them are good)" (in 22 reviews)
- "Upper management is cut throat and not concerned with employees well being." (in 21 reviews)
- "Long hours and little off time" (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of DynCorp International and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 50 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 15, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "money"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Dec 20, 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Had positive experiences with management and HR. Overall a good company.
Some job positions make more money than others who don't necessarily do any more work.
- 2.0May 21, 2014Supply TechFormer Contractor, more than 3 yearsBaghdad
The money is great in IRAQ living quarters is great for where you have to live. Food is great because it cost you nothing and you don't have to buy, cook or clean up.
Time off is when you are not busy (rarely) you may get a day off. Policies are always good until they don't work for management. Training there is none, Benefits are what you sign up for.