Dynamics Square Sales Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Dynamics Square Sales Manager Reviews

Updated Apr 17, 2019

5.0
Dynamics Square CEO Gaurav G (no image)
Gaurav G

"Great Growth Opportunities"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Dynamics Square full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great growth opportunities, amazing work culture, Awesome appraisals and lots of perks. You grow with the company. Great Managers and quick promotions. A great place to work in overall.

Cons

Night shifts, Work gets a little monotonous though people stick around because of the great work culture and environment.

Dynamics Square2019-04-18

Dynamics Square Response

May 1, 2019HR Manager

Thanks for your grateful feedback and glad to know that you are satisfied with Dynamics Square. We understand the night shifts gets little droning, but we have come up some interesting plan to keep the shift entertaining which you will see the difference in coming weeks. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, to improve wherever necessary. Thanks again for the review.

"Overall its a wonderfull journey!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Dynamics Square full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It is been 5 years now since I am working with Dynamics Square and overall I must say that it has been a wonderful journey. I have really learnt a lot all these years and seen myself developing as a true professional sales person. Initially there were few hiccups and I was not sure that I would be able to survive long but the kind of support and guidance I got from my seniors and colleagues has really helped me to... overcome all those hiccups. Most of the times we always blame management and seniors that they are been too harsh with their employees but we don’t realise our mistakes and don’t understand that where we are lacking. Initially I was also having the same feeling and I was not understanding that there were several lacking in my work due to which I was not able to get the desired result. In my mind I was just thinking that management is too hard and too pushy. But I realised my lacking’s and mistakes timely and made changes in my work style. That was a turning point in my career and I get lot of appreciation after that. Pros:- • A healthy and friendly work environment • Freedom and flexibility to work as per your capabilities • Lot of appreciations and reward for good work and achievements • Proper support and guidance for the people who really wanted to work hard and achieve the goals • Time to time training and development sessions in order to increase the productivity of the employees

Cons

• Cons are only for those people who don’t believe in hard work and just wanted to have a honeymoon period.

Dynamics Square2019-02-07

Dynamics Square Response

February 13, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. While Glassdoor places stars next to our business, in fact you are our real star. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences unincentivized, and that's what makes you the star. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this well-known pat on the back. We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Found 2 reviews