Dynata Reviews

16 Comments

Advertising

116.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Dynata~420629
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Easy to get along with people and great benefits.(in 84 reviews)
  • "Flexible work from home depending on your team and experience (new employees need to be in office for training).(in 34 reviews)
  • "Research Now offers great benefits and perks:(in 29 reviews)
  • "back culture is great!(in 29 reviews)
  • "My team was great and very helpful as I learned the processes(in 27 reviews)
Cons
  • "Low pay and very unorganized(in 49 reviews)
  • "Salary is low(in 44 reviews)
  • "Some poor management since the merger(in 44 reviews)
  • "Bad leadership(in 22 reviews)
  • "They place 150+ employees in a group chat with only about 5 managers included and it is very, very disorganized and chaotic.(in 22 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dynata and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Customer representative

May 27, 2022 - Survey Interviewer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, make your own with shift.

Cons

Pay could have been better

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Low pay, Hard work

May 26, 2022 - Project Manager in Toronto, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people to work with Nice open space environment

Cons

Hard work Low pay Bad senior management

3. 1.0
    Former Employee

ehh

May 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not too many things honestly

Cons

A lot of things honestly

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall good place to work

May 22, 2022 - Team Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, understanding, camaraderie, ability to move up in the company

Cons

Low pay, doesn’t change well after feedback is given

Human Resources

Sorry you are dissatisfied with your compensation; we do perform annual salary exercises to ensure we are commensurate with the market. As a survey company, we often ask for feedback from employees – and leadership DOES read the responses and takes action where possible! Glad you are enjoying the camaraderie and flexibility we offer at Dynata, and thank you for your review.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

CSR review

May 20, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

A pretty good company to work for not too bad.

Cons

Daily task can get boring at times doing the exact same thing every day.

Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback – while the call center can get monotonous at times, we do offer many perks like a flexible schedule and great colleagues who make the days go by faster!

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

look elsewhere

May 19, 2022 - Digital Research Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

WFH flexibility. A company that has good assets in terms of its panel, and relationships with partners, etc. Because of insane workload, I will say that I built some good professional skills here (e.g. how to operate a fire drill)

Cons

excessive workload. little upward growth. repetitive. monotonous work. Entry level analysts are often put in impossible situations and forced to do a lot of client assuaging when they shouldn't have been in that position in first place

Human Resources

While we’re glad to hear you enjoy the flexible work environment and overall company assets, we’re sorry you felt overloaded with work. Due to our growth, we are very busy, but we offer several training courses on prioritization and meeting management in order to maintain a work-life balance. Additionally, we do offer both trainings on career development as well as an entire platform dedicated to career mapping, so please reach out to the HR team to find out more about our growth opportunities! Thanks for the review.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Did surveys

May 17, 2022 - Call Center Agent in Babag, Lapu-Lapu
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accessible location, and free food

Cons

They put too much pressure on employees

Human Resources

Thank you for your review of Dynata. Sorry you felt there was too much pressure, but we try to provide a work-life balance and a flexible schedule to alleviate that. Glad you enjoyed some of the benefits we have to offer!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Nice and laid back

May 16, 2022 - Frontend Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, Nice colleagues, Great culture and offices

Cons

Nothing I can think at the moment

Human Resources

Thank you for the glowing feedback!

9. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

This company has become toxic.

May 14, 2022 - Market Research Interviewer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best things about working for Dynata are the flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.

Cons

Dynata has become toxic lately. I get messages that I am not sharing my computer screen when I actually am sharing it. When I started working there, I was under the impression that I could take a 15 minute unpaid break during a five hour shift. I am now getting harassed when taking my 15 minute break during five hour shifts. They are telling me that breaks are counting against my stats.

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Please speak to your manager or your HR rep with concerns about breaks; we certainly try to follow state and local regulations. Glad you are enjoying the flexible schedule! Thanks for the review.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee

Dynata is flexible and fair, but not interested in making long term investments in employees.

May 13, 2022 - Production Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, fair base pay, work from home, real time coaching to help people improve.

Cons

No raises, must meet a production quota, requires work from home setup.

Human Resources

While it’s great to see all of the things you like about working for Dynata, we’re sorry you are dissatisfied with your merit increase. We perform annual salary exercises to ensure our compensation is within market range, which includes raises. Additionally, we have listened to employees over the last two years and provide a flexible, work from home schedule where available. With many companies going this route, it seems a work from home setup will become standard operating procedure. Thank you for the feedback.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 928 Reviews

Dynata Reviews FAQs

Dynata has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 1,000 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Dynata to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dynata employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dynata. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

61% of Dynata employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dynata 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dynata to be culture, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Dynata Job Seekers