KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dynata and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 1.0

Check Your Pay Stubs & Don't Make Up Fake Data at Dynata, LLC

May 17, 2022 - Sales Support Specialist in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work From Home If Granted.

Cons

Missing Pay (Salary & Hourly) Discriminate Rewards Constant Layoffs Constant New Executive Changes Retroactive Cutbacks/Clawbacks CEO Driven Fraud (Sarbanes-Oxley) Executive Fraud (Fair Labor Standards Act) Retirement Fraud (401K)

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Did surveys

May 17, 2022 - Call Center Agent in Babag, Lapu-Lapu
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accessible location, and free food

Cons

They put too much pressure on employees

3. 5.0

Nice and laid back

May 16, 2022 - Frontend Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, Nice colleagues, Great culture and offices

Cons

Nothing I can think at the moment

Human Resources

Thank you for the glowing feedback!

4. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

This company has become toxic.

May 14, 2022 - Market Research Interviewer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best things about working for Dynata are the flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.

Cons

Dynata has become toxic lately. I get messages that I am not sharing my computer screen when I actually am sharing it. When I started working there, I was under the impression that I could take a 15 minute unpaid break during a five hour shift. I am now getting harassed when taking my 15 minute break during five hour shifts. They are telling me that breaks are counting against my stats.

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Please speak to your manager or your HR rep with concerns about breaks; we certainly try to follow state and local regulations. Glad you are enjoying the flexible schedule! Thanks for the review.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee

Dynata is flexible and fair, but not interested in making long term investments in employees.

May 13, 2022 - Production Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, fair base pay, work from home, real time coaching to help people improve.

Cons

No raises, must meet a production quota, requires work from home setup.

Human Resources

While it’s great to see all of the things you like about working for Dynata, we’re sorry you are dissatisfied with your merit increase. We perform annual salary exercises to ensure our compensation is within market range, which includes raises. Additionally, we have listened to employees over the last two years and provide a flexible, work from home schedule where available. With many companies going this route, it seems a work from home setup will become standard operating procedure. Thank you for the feedback.

6. 5.0

Great place to work

May 10, 2022 - Remote Call Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can Work when you want

Cons

The Shifts are mostly afternoons/evenings

Human Resources

Thank you for the positive review! Due to our flexible schedule, popular shifts/time slots fill up quickly, but stick with it and you can get the shifts you prefer!

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company, bad paycheck.

May 9, 2022 -  in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Culture and great people. Flexibility!

Cons

No career progression. Low salaries.

Human Resources

Thank you for the review; sorry you are unhappy with your salary and career progression. While we regularly conduct market analysis and make out of cycle compensation adjustments, we also pride ourselves on providing career development training, as well as our career mapping platform. Our people are our biggest asset, and we’re glad you value your fellow colleagues as well.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Easy way to make a little bit of extra money

May 8, 2022 - Line Cook in Titusville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Starts at $10/hr which is too low but its pretty easy to get surveys if you actually try and youll get better shifts. After only 3 days I was getting $16/hr shifts, I only did 2 surveys each shift. Its easy and shifts are only 5 hours. Flexible way to make a little bit of money in a pinch

Cons

Pretty sure most of the managers on there are bots. It takes a long time to get a response. And there are some profiles that just post the same exact message multiple times in a row. Very boring They are constantly monitoring you On a 5 hour shift you will probably only have 3-4.5 hours of active dialing time you are actually paid for

Human Resources

Thank you for the review – glad to hear you had no trouble finding higher-paying shifts! And our managers are indeed humans, which unfortunately means sometimes they can get busy and bogged down with projects, but we appreciate the feedback – leaders should certainly respond quickly to their teams. They do monitor the call center agents; they want to ensure you are getting the job done so you will get paid!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I think it's a great place to work

May 3, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

there are lots of opportunities to learn, team members are super helpful, team lead is awesome, great benefits

Cons

Considering the previous industries I've worked at,, I don't like my KPIs here very much. Would still recommend to try it out if you're looking to apply here as it's a great place to work

Human Resources

Thank you for the positive review and feedback. Coverage is always tough, especially when you factor in our generous time off policies, but you’re right – it could always be improved upon! Sorry you are dissatisfied with your KPIs – perhaps speaking to your manager could help to adjust them, or at least assuage your concerns.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Organization to work with

Apr 25, 2022 - Project Manager in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is one of the best organizations, I have worked with. Starting with the work culture and the leaders are all very supportive.

Cons

HR Department in Noida office really need some work on speeding-up the paper work. It takes regular reminders to get the work done in place.

Human Resources

Thank you for the positive review! Although paperwork can be time-consuming, our HR team is working to automate many of their processes in Workday. We’re glad you felt appreciated by your leaders and enjoyed the culture at Dynata!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 924 Reviews

Dynata Reviews FAQs

Dynata has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 995 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Dynata to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dynata employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dynata. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

61% of Dynata employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dynata 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dynata to be culture, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Dynata Job Seekers