What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "They had really good people" (in 15 reviews)
- "The Pay is great." (in 14 reviews)
- "Good benefits" (in 11 reviews)
- "Dynegy has fostered a great culture, each member of the company feels valued, regardless of their level, position, or title." (in 9 reviews)
- "Management is awesome and are for the people p" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Dynegy and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
Found 3 of over 116 reviews
Updated Jun 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good location"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Mar 8, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeHouston, TX
Great salary, good benefits, good people at lower levels, good location. Flexible work hours, understanding supervisors.
Leadership team was unapproachable and arrogant. Never ask them a difficult question or expect to get made fun of. Leadership team was focused only on their own money and their golden parachute. Glad I'm gone and glad they are too!1