E.A. Renfroe & Company Staffing Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor

E.A. Renfroe & Company Staffing Coordinator Reviews

Updated Sep 13, 2018

Found 2 reviews

1.0
E.A. Renfroe & Company CEO Eugene A. Renfroe (no image)
Eugene A. Renfroe
  1. "Staffing Coordinator"

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Birmingham, AL

I worked at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Building, Parking, Snacks, Walking trail around the lake, free food- only when the company works OT

Cons

Schedule, breaks, no communication, not organized, lack of training. They do not care about their employee, just there adjusters-which keeps the lights on. Favoritism to the permanent workers. NO FREEDOM-OUTSIDE LIFE. no benefits, nothing.

Advice to Management

Communicate, train your employee throughly. The first two week the employee should be learning the system, not just jumping in, and catching on.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2018-09-13

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

September 21, 2018Marketing & Event Coordinator

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience at RENFROE. It sounds like you were a temporary staff member assisting us during hurricane season. We are a disaster response company and hurricane season is often our busiest time. We explain to everyone who works with us that extra hours will be needed during this period; however, as you noted, we make our staff as comfortable as possible by providing perks such as catered meals. We agree that organization and training are important, and we are always working to improve in those areas. However, quick learning on the job and flexibility is also necessary during our busiest times. It is true that we do care very much about our adjusters and other project employees who are in the field working with our clients and their customers. We strive to provide them with all the support possible from Home Office to help them succeed. We do also care about our Home Office employees and temporary staff, and we believe we provide them with a pleasant, friendly work environment. You are correct that we do not provide all the benefits to temporary staff that we do to our employees, but we do make many perks available to temporary staff during the time that they are with us.

"Good experience, poor quality company and industry."

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Birmingham, AL

I worked at E.A. Renfroe & Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you like overtime, there's a lot of it. Good training for furthering a career however no room for growth whatsoever. Pay is competitive with other companies which is a plus.

Cons

No work life balance. Expectations are set but always under-deliver. Unfair treatment of employees. Benefits might as well be inexistent as the company provides no competitive benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep training and being helpful but stop playing favorites.

E.A. Renfroe & Company2017-09-04

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

September 6, 2017Director, HR

Thank you for pointing out that we offer competitive pay, good training and opportunities for overtime. We also believe that we offer very competitive insurance, paid time off and other benefits. As we explain to everyone we interview for a job with us, the nature of our industry presents unpredictable work hours at times. As a perfect example, we are currently responding to one of the most damaging hurricanes in U.S. history, and we are preparing for another one. Our Staffing Coordinators are working very hard and have done an amazing job of sending insurance adjusters to where they are needed to help policyholders recover as quickly as possible. We are very thankful for each one of them and strive to treat them all fairly and to pay them well.

Found 2 reviews