KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

E.A. Renfroe & Company

Engaged Employer

E.A. Renfroe & Company

Add a Review

E.A. Renfroe & Company Employee Reviews about "deployment"

Updated Sep 14, 2021

Found 4 of over 125 reviews

4.4
E.A. Renfroe & Company President Eugene A. Renfroe (no image)
Eugene A. Renfroe

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "I worked catastrophe claims, so long hours and once claims dwindle adjusters are released.(in 6 reviews)
  • "No benefits(in 6 reviews)
  • "No work life balance.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Extra long hours on CAT deployments, although if you're in the industry, you know that's the nature of the beast.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "deployment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Company To Work For

Apr 25, 2022 - Claims Adjuster
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great morning, long deployment, State Farm experience.

Cons

Training could be better, it’s a sink or swim type of environment.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Former Contractor, more than 5 years

Worked for E.A. Renfroe handling State Farm catastrophe claims over 13 different deployments over the last 7 years

May 2, 2018 - Independent Claims Adjuster in Alot
    Business Outlook

Pros

The money. I can't stress this enough. The only reason most of us work is to make it, and you certainly will as a catastrophe IA. If you put in the effort, you will be paid handsomely (it various widely since pay depends on your skill in properly closing claims and your effort, but the LEAST I've made in a month while deployed is $10k working hourly pay, and that number factors in the travel and lodging expenses I incurred). It's not an easy job though, you have to earn that money through hard work and effort. Think 7 day, 84 hour work weeks. If you're opposed to working overtime both weekends and weekdays, then adjusting outside catastrophe claims may not be the job for you. Also, If you're reading this and thinking about becoming an independent adjuster, just know your first storm will likely make you or break you. Money should be a distant priority during your first deployment. Learning the process of how to properly adjust and close a claim per carrier guidelines should be numero uno. Renfroe managers will always be there to help you accomplish this, and if new, your best bet is to hover around and bug one you get along with until you're comfortable with the entire contact-to-close process. If you can master that crucial step, when you finally sit down to relax after all that hard work, you'll be surprised how much money you've earned in such a short time.

Cons

None. E.A Renfroe provides the deployment opportunities and managerial support in droves. That's really all you can ask for from an IA firm. I've noticed through the years, the people that despise a career in adjusting have issues with the stress and expectations of the job itself, or maybe the insurance carrier they contracted with, but they'll take it out on the firm they worked for. If you were deployed and given enough claims to earn a hefty chunk of cash, but failed to take advantage of that opportunity and are now bitter, it's probably not the fault of the IA firm that gave you that opportunity in the first place. Most of the time, that's on you.

Continue reading

E.A. Renfroe & Company Response

Marketing & Event Coordinator

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to RENFROE! We appreciate your review and we hope the insight and experience you have shared will help new adjusters kick-start a successful career. We are glad to have you on our team!

3. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Great company

Feb 20, 2021 - Independent Insurance Adjuster in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great trainers and decent pay depending on the deployment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Nov 2, 2020 - Property Field Adjuster in Birmingham, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for Renfroe since 2016 and they have been VERY good to me. Excellent training and support from management allows for continuously learning to be better at the job. Paid weekly. Very knowledgeable management, trainers, and colleagues. There is no shortage of deployment opportunities for both field and desk adjusters.

Cons

The travel and living in hotels can take a toll on you if you aren't prepared for it.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 Reviews