E-Emphasys Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
E-Emphasys Technologies CEO Milind Bagade
Milind Bagade

1. "Great to learn and grow with the company"

Current Employee - Consultant in Cary, NC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Cary, NC

I have been working at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time

Pros

Opportunity to learn from the market leaders of Equipment and Rentals management solutions. New and challenging projects. Product is doing really well in market and great feedback from serious customers. Ample opportunities for anyone to learn and grow with the organization.

Cons

Not a con. But the company is growing and undergoing a metamorphosis in positive sense. Certainly not for anyone looking to relax a bit and work with a fixed job responsibility expectations.

"Great Place to Work!! Awesome People, Exciting Culture!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I have been working at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I joined e-Emphasys three months ago in the US headquarters in Cary, NC. Honestly, I was a little put off by some of the reviews here, but I learned most of the negative reviews are posted by ex-employees in India. The company has recently implemented stronger performance guidelines, and some under-performing employees were let go. I think they are striking back at the company here.

Overall, the company is great! The culture is up-beat and fun and everyone is working very hard to build a great software company. They have recently implemented new culture and shared-values programs to bring all 250 employees world-wide closer together. The US office is a true meritocracy, good ideas are championed from everywhere and there is no sign of ego. The Founders and the new President are great and work closely with their people!

Cons

I think it's tough to maintain a single corporate identity when you have such a dispersed global team. The time difference to our folks in India is 9.5 hours and the company is working hard on putting programs in place to make sure everyone feels valued and a member of the same team. We have some work to do, but things are getting much better!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Remember that reinforcement of core values, appreciating the hard work of all the team members and being seen regularly in the non-US offices will go a long way!

Jul 15, 2016 – Director

We appreciate your feedback! As a progressive organization, we take feedback seriously as it enables us to improve on a continuous basis! We are confident you will see the growth that you have ... More

3. "Great products and services"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I have been working at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

high growth stage
    great new president
    excellent team
    very good products and services
    just scratching the surface of market penetration

Cons

can't really think of any....

Advice to Management

Keep adding great talent

Jul 15, 2016 – Director

"Not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Cary, NC
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Cary, NC

Pros

Found some nice colleagues who were good hearted

Cons

No Professionalism
    Micro management
    Selfish management not concerned about employees development
    Very low pay for interns

Aug 24, 2016 – Director

Thanks for writing in! As a progressive organization, we take feedback seriously as it enables us to improve on a continuous basis! We would appreciate if you could write to us on hr@e-emphasys.com ... More

5. "Incredible place to work!"

I worked at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time

Pros

When I first saw the reviews on this website, I was not convinced to see what it says. I have had nothing but positive experiences with the company. The mentors challenged me to grow and use my skills to develop tools that the company can utilize. My peers were very friendly and helpful. I didn't find any issues with the management; I personally had a very good experience. I had to leave e-Emphasys to pursue a higher education, but I can honestly say that my time at e-Emphasys has given me a lot which will help me in my future jobs. I look forward to working with e-Emphasys again. The HR is very good and helpful with whatever I need help with.

Cons

The management is very particular with the times in and out, which in a way is good, but sometimes practically it is not always possible to make it on time to work.

Advice to Management

My only advice would be that management be a little flexible with the timings. Apart from that, it's a great place to learn a lot and grow in industry.

"Absurd Company - Do not spoil your Career"

I worked at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time

Pros

Pros
    1. Best place to learn how to keep Customers in Dark.

Cons

1. Exploitation of employees.
    2. Horrible management, no respect to employees.
    3. Employees are threatened, if you do not listen to the management.
    4. Unethical Business Practices
    5. Poor Customer Satisfaction.
    6. People work in US on Business Visas.

Advice to Management

No use of giving any advice.

Jun 23, 2016 – Director

Hello, as an organization that has embarked upon a big change management exercise, including building a great culture, we take any feedback as 'constructive'. Specific to your feedback, we would like ... More

"Great organization to work for!!"

I have been working at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Very open and friendly management, can define your own responsibilities, good salaries, open culture

Cons

Most of the work on consulting assignments so lots of travel

8. "Rare opportunity to work for true global product company in India."

I have been working at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent growth opportunities and innovative work atmosphere for motivated professionals. Freedom of work and challenging environment for self-motivated, go-getter kinds of individuals. Salaries better than average. Considered a pioneer in the industry vertical.

Cons

Can do better on communication and benefits.

Advice to Management

Better communication to the staff. Decisions seem to always coming from upper brass although taken by line managers. Need better line managers.

"I'm not really sure what is going on there."

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

Pros

Nice office? The office in NC is beautiful and could easily accommodate 20+ people yet 3 or 4 actually work there. Ok salary.

Cons

Training was terrible. Never really provided me with the resources to do my job. Try supporting an outdated ERP but you aren't allowed to call the client or connect with their data. The entire time I was there things seemed fishy. I interviewed for a full time position but then was told that it would be a Contract position. I worked without a contract for 3 weeks.

Advice to Management

Figure out how to support American clients. Provide your employees with the tools they need to do their jobs. Be up front about the position you are offering.

"Challenging, fast paced work environment"

I have been working at E-Emphasys Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Very open culture, exceptional co-workers. Salaries are above average, benefits are not that great. Great place to learn and do things which you may not be able to do in big organizations

Cons

Still in start up mode. Very little training. Too often in fire fighting mode

Advice to Management

Should implement processes and give more responsibilities to middle management