E3 Federal Solutions Analyst/PPM Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
E3 Federal Solutions CEO & Founder Everett S. Johnson
Everett S. Johnson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • E3 boasts a work/life balance and fully delivers (in 10 reviews)

• E3 Federal Solutions is a great company to work for as a complete career path (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Typical growing pains of a growing company; but leadership has laid out a very thoughtful and strategic growth plan that will see us through the storm (in 6 reviews)

• No cons as commitment to military and veteran service members is ultimate PRO to me (in 6 reviews)

"Good Pay, Great Experience"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst (PPM) in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst (PPM) in Washington, DC

Pros

PPM's are given quite a bit of responsibility and independence to run their programs. Telework is great and it is a really fun environment when you're in the office. The client is professional and really appreciates our contribution to the organization.

Cons

Government facilities are open and you don't have offices.

E3 Federal Solutions Response

Jul 13, 2015 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We are glad to hear that you have had a good experience so far. Please continue to provide us feedback directly by contacting HR or through our... More

"Great Perks, Dismal Pay"

Former Employee - Financial Analyst (PPM) in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst (PPM) in Washington, DC

I worked at E3 Federal Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working from home was the best part of this job along with the people. I would go back in a second to have that cushy lifestyle if it weren't for the cons. It's definitely a starter job, nothing more than that.

Cons

No increase in pay to employees who actually matter. Management seems to only want to reward headquarters employees. Pay increases were so beyond disappointing this year that I jumped ship immediately. No where to move up within the company and no chances of competitive pay increases.

Advice to Management

Stop spreading the wealth only to HQ employees. You are definitely over staffed over there which causes contract employees to not receive their fair share of the wealth due to the overhead costs. Contract employees are all that really matter in your business so why don't you at least listen to them and try to keep them happy over HQ employees.

E3 Federal Solutions Response

Jul 1, 2015 – HR Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Thank you for addressing your concerns. We would definitely like to opportunity to learn more about your experience at E3 as it can help us... More