Cover image for EBSCO Information Services

Tech

2290.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/technology

Got a burning question about EBSCO Information Services? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with EBSCO Information Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Good benefits and probably an overall better company to work for than most of its competition(in 53 reviews)
  • "People are great to talk to and help you grow and want to see you do well.(in 48 reviews)
  • "Good work/life balance if you are efficient(in 38 reviews)
  • "Overall a great company with a good amount of great colleagues.(in 14 reviews)
  • "The management is great, staff's voice are heard and valued, and the team is awesome.(in 10 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of EBSCO Information Services and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      FEATURED REVIEW
      Aug 21, 2023
      Current Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

- A lot of growth and transparency in the areas of compensation and DEI - Flexible, remote-centric work environment - Learning & development offerings including a mentorship program - Volunteer time off benefit - Employee Resource Groups - Great culture and colleagues - Interesting, meaningful work

Cons

For some roles, probably not the best fit if you’re looking to work onsite daily in a full office environment (see above on flexibility and remote)

1. 5.0
        Aug 29, 2023
        Software Engineer
        Current Employee
        Boston, MA
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Hopefully can be paid more

Cons

Nice environment and nice people

2. Join the EBSCO Information Services team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 474 Reviews
      </>Embed

EBSCO Information Services Reviews FAQs

EBSCO Information Services has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 507 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at EBSCO Information Services to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, EBSCO Information Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at EBSCO Information Services. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

73% of EBSCO Information Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EBSCO Information Services 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at EBSCO Information Services to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with EBSCO Information Services Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.8K

Brand Marketing Strategist

Have you ever done interview & just felt the team or company wasn’t sitting well with your gut? How does that factor into your decision if an offer is made? Obv a job interview time is limited so you never know but sometimes I just have a vibe it’s not a match and even though I may keep going in rounds, I’m always checking if I finally get the gut feeling this may be right. I had one where round 1-4 the mood was off. I felt I was being nitpicked harshly always, they rejected me in the end

Technical Analyst

Hi I maybe interviewing with a company named Centese can anyone give me feed back n detail of work environment please

Quality Assurance Associate

For those who are/were in management- At how many years of experience did you get your first job as a manager? How did you make the jump into leadership? For people whose first management role started at a new company, how did you convince them since you had no prior experience in management??

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 507 EBSCO Information Services reviews submitted anonymously by EBSCO Information Services employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if EBSCO Information Services is right for you.