Found 474 of over 507 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about EBSCO Information Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with EBSCO Information Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and probably an overall better company to work for than most of its competition" (in 53 reviews)
- "People are great to talk to and help you grow and want to see you do well." (in 48 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance if you are efficient" (in 38 reviews)
- "Overall a great company with a good amount of great colleagues." (in 14 reviews)
- "The management is great, staff's voice are heard and valued, and the team is awesome." (in 10 reviews)
- "low pay and the company acts like they are doing you a favor for employing you" (in 29 reviews)
- "Low salaries." (in 19 reviews)
- "Bad management, poor leadership, if you like to do sales and only earn your base pay, then this job is perfect!" (in 17 reviews)
- "The culture is toxic." (in 12 reviews)
- "Little accountability for managers and their department cultures, aggressive or rude coworkers, or poor performers." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of EBSCO Information Services and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 21, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
- A lot of growth and transparency in the areas of compensation and DEI - Flexible, remote-centric work environment - Learning & development offerings including a mentorship program - Volunteer time off benefit - Employee Resource Groups - Great culture and colleagues - Interesting, meaningful work
For some roles, probably not the best fit if you’re looking to work onsite daily in a full office environment (see above on flexibility and remote)
EBSCO Information Services Reviews FAQs
EBSCO Information Services has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 507 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at EBSCO Information Services to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
73% of EBSCO Information Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EBSCO Information Services 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.