ECA Recruiters Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 5 reviews

1.6

"ECA recruiters"

I have been working at ECA Recruiters

Pros

Company knows sales recruiting better than anyone out there. They take the time to find the best candidates for companies and the best match for candidates

Cons

Recruiting is a highly stressful job. Great rewards but definitely challenging. It is not right for everyone. You have to stay focused on doing the best work you can for your clients knowing not all of your efforts will result in your candidate being hired.

ECA Recruiters2015-04-09
  2. "zero follow up"

I have been working at ECA Recruiters

Pros

None at the moment.

Cons

Was reached out to on LinkedIn and after a great in person interview for the position was told I would hear something in a few days by the recruiter. After multiple attempts to contact recruiter over three weeks I still have not heard a response. Very unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Just give a quick yes or no. Do not leave people hanging. It looks very unprofessional.

ECA Recruiters2018-09-10

"Unprofessional, no follow through"

I have been working at ECA Recruiters

Pros

None! They solicit potential candidates and ignore them once they respond. Awful!

Cons

This company has contacted me twice regarding a job possibility, then completely ignored my response, which was immediate both times. Three highly qualified reps I know in the educational publishing arena said they had the same experience with this firm. Very unprofessional. How are they even in business?

ECA Recruiters2018-09-06

"Ghost Recruiters - Terrible"

I have been working at ECA Recruiters

Pros

None that apply to this company

Cons

Random email through LinkedIn presenting an opportunity that you are qualified for and asking for resume and best contact information. I sent my resume, phone number, and best time to call...no follow-up whatsoever. Why contact me if you never intend to follow-up? I tried to apply to the actual position on the website and again no follow-up. I tried to reach out to the recruiter on the position and explained I was...

Advice to Management

Learn how to recruit and don't bother reaching out to anyone unless you're serious about the opportunities.

ECA Recruiters2017-08-19

"Bad Recruiters"

I worked at ECA Recruiters part-time

Pros

none that I can speak of

Cons

Lack of communication -called multiple times for positions with no response False promises - promises met with no results

Advice to Management

Please can the entire staff. Need follow through if your recruiting for professional positions. Professionals can smell a bad recruitment company, and this one has a stench through the phone

ECA Recruiters2017-07-13