The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about EF Education First? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with EF Education First employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Met some great people and walked away from each class with a smile on my face." (in 300 reviews)
- "Overall really great culture and very easy to feel welcome!" (in 193 reviews)
- "Colleagues are great and share similar values for the most part." (in 137 reviews)
- "Great benefits and travel opportunities." (in 112 reviews)
- "Great work environment for teachers and students!" (in 89 reviews)
- "You'll be doing a lot of work for low pay and have no life outside of EF." (in 440 reviews)
- "Salary is low and at times managers can be unrealistic team and individual targeted goals." (in 406 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of decisiveness from managers that have been stagnating in their roles for too many years." (in 224 reviews)
- "There can be long hours and you get told no on the phone quite often." (in 124 reviews)
- "Bad manager leading the country" (in 97 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of EF Education First and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 278 of over 5K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Feb 19, 2023TrineeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearStockholm, Stockholm
fun at work and nice coworkers
long hours and couldn't work remoteEF Education First Response6mo
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had fun at work. We aim to ensure that all of our team members maintain a healthy work-life balance. We wish you all the best in your next role.