KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

EFG Companies Review

May 15, 2022 - Director, FP&A
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for with great culture. My experience thus far has been excellent and I consider EFG an organization that lives all the values of the company. Great team environment and the organization is very employee centric and takes great care of their employees. Very focused on employee engagements with multiple monthly touchpoint with the CEO and the senior team which gives the entire organization audience opportunity with the CEO for direct interaction. Anyone looking or considering to join EFG should make it go and you will never regret it.

Cons

No cons to share at the moment.

2. 5.0

Employee Review - 5yr

Apr 11, 2022 - Claims Adjuster in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

EFG has become a 2nd home for me, I love and trust everyone I work with. Knowing I am with a company that continues to DRIVE daily motivates me to grow in my professional and personal life.

Cons

We all have room for improvement, however here at EFG we have built such a solid foundation it is hard to find many cons. The one thing I would say we need to work on here at EFG would be career pathing. I know this process has been started recently within SOE Team but this would be my main con. I have been with EFG 5+ years and have always tried to improve myself and position even though I do not have career path in place with the company, but rather me just trying to be proactive in having these conversations with my manager.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

NO MORE DREADED MONDAYS! Awesome place to Work!

Apr 20, 2022 - Claims Payment Specialist in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for EFG for almost 6 years now and I can honestly say it is by far the best company to work for. When you can trust your management has your best interest at hand you know you’re in a good place a place that encourages you to explore other areas of the company and cares about your success. Mondays use to be horrible for me but I’ve never had a day I dreaded coming to work. When your company cares about you, you in turn care about your job! I absolutely love my job!

Cons

Communication between departments could be better. Although it’s a family environment the communication could be a lot better. I think if we learned more about each others departments we could better help each other

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

The BEST company to work for

Apr 29, 2022 - Senior Claims Adjuster in Sierra Vista, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

From upper management down, this company has some of the honest, caring, supportive management and team members I have ever worked with. Our company values are DRIVE: dependability, respect, integrity, visionary, and excellence and we ALL strive to be those things. The pay and benefits are great. We are treated like family, from the CEO down. There is no place in the world I would rather work!

Cons

Between Covid and the fact that our headquarters are located in the DFW area, and I work remotely from Arizona, I don't get to spend as much time with my "team/friends" as I would like.

5. 5.0

Fantastic career path

Apr 20, 2022 - Business Applications Specialist in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

EFG promotes career growth for existing employees. Excellent benefit assistance. Has considerable focus on work/life balance.

Cons

Occasional gaps in attention to detail can cause issues for other teams that are dependent on those details to be correct.

6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Apr 11, 2022 - Team Lead in Arlington, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at EFG for the past 6 years has been an amazing experience below are some of the pros that have made my time here so pleasant: * no micro-management * open door policy amongst upper management * positive work environment and team cohesivity * frequent supervisor reviews to discuss work-life balance and discuss any improvements we'd like to see from them and our department

Cons

Due to the pleasant working environment, you may become complacent and will need to push yourself to apply for the career development opportunities

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

First year Review

Apr 27, 2022 - Contract Administrator in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best things about working for EFG is the family feel amongst everyone at the company. I have felt very welcomed and valued since starting. I also love the transparency of our leadership. They keep us abreast of any changes that could affect us as a company and as individual teams. The benefits are also very good.

Cons

The department I currently work in is a smaller department so there is no room for advancement within my department. The starting pay was lower than I expected, but understandable since I started during the pandemic.

8. 5.0

Small Business Feel with a Big Business Goal

Apr 11, 2022 - Recruiting Manager in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for EFG has been great. They take care of their employees and everyone is recognized for their individual and group contributions. I have been with EFG for 10 years, and with multiple opportunities for advancement I can see myself here for another 10!

Cons

EFG has approximately 150 employees, so sometimes each person is required to wear multiple hats. If you don't like the idea of that, EFG may not be the place for you.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work and grow!

Apr 27, 2022 - Director of Service in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career development, employees are appreciated. The Company has great ethics and there has never been a time in over 22 years that I felt like the Company treated me poorly. Rewarding work and great pay.

Cons

Sometimes you might have to do some work on the weekend but not often

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to Grow

Apr 11, 2022 - Brand Communications Manager in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

EFG is a great place to grow in your career, with ongoing training and mentorship, and tuition reimbursement. For those always wanting to learn new things and take on new challenges, this is a great place to work.

Cons

It can feel like you're drinking from a fire-hose with your workload, but that's probably the same at any company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Reviews

EFG Companies Reviews FAQs

EFG Companies has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 68 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at EFG Companies to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 14% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, EFG Companies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at EFG Companies. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

98% of EFG Companies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EFG Companies 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at EFG Companies to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with EFG Companies Job Seekers