KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

EHE Reviews

Updated Aug 16, 2021

Found 45 of over 49 reviews

EHE CEO  David Levy (no image)
David Levy
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Oct 15, 2020 - Executive Assistant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been with EHE for over 2 1/2 years now, and I wanted to make sure that everyone who is reading this review knows how wonderful it is to work here. At the height of the pandemic in March of 2020, we closed our office and our clinics right away to protect our employees and our patients. We were allowed to keep working from home to stay safe. Some folks were furloughed, but everyone was eventually brought back. Any salary cut we may have taken is now being given back to us! I am so proud to work for this company! Our office is brand new and absolutely beautiful, I have lovely co-workers and the CEO is the type of person that you would be proud to call your leader.

Cons

I would love it if everyone in the company was eligible for a bonus - based on their individual performance and the company’s performance.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Beware

Aug 16, 2021 - Nurse Practitioner in Westlake, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits and pay are good. The scheduled hours were different than a typical clinic.

Cons

Informed me that my job would be changing on a short notice and didn't offer a severance package.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good company, does not pay enough

Jun 11, 2021 - Production Specialist in Newton, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring CEO, good environment, opportunities for field staff.

Cons

No upward mobility, do not pay workers enough, Executives are not understanding or flexible.

4. 3.0

Only for a paycheck

Feb 24, 2021 - Referral Coordinator in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed environment. Employees become your friends

Cons

No job security. Lots of management drama

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fast-paced company with great opportunities to grow your career

Feb 18, 2021 - Wellness Program Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are eager and driven, this is a great company for you. Pays really well though you will work a lot of hours. Health benefits are amazing. They do try to make their employees happy.

Cons

Quota driven. Not many career growth opportunities. Burnout is inevitable. Retirement benefits could be much better.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee

Nice work environment but no room for growth

Nov 10, 2020 - Registered Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice coworkers, office environment, flexibility in work flow and schedule.

Cons

no room for growth, upper management is "clicky", lack of organization, doesn't value employee feedback in order to improve systems.

7. 2.0

Registered nurse

Feb 28, 2020 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

No micromanagement. Free coffee. Love what the company stands for. Some discounts around Rockefeller center. Free uniform. Great view.

Cons

Zero stability. I think 20+people were laid off with new owners. Didn’t matter if you were with the company for 30+ years. When I worked there I felt a separation between medical professional and administration. Didn’t know anyone on the other side, they weren’t friendly. No one said hi and plenty of times had the elevator door close in my face. Forget abt orientation and training. I had zero guidance. One lounges in each side of the hallway. The admin side had more amenities than the medical side. As a medical professional I was told not to take any food in the waiting room but admin came in and took whatever they want whenever they wanted. Was hired as a rn in one department and end up doing more work in other departments without recognition.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Software Engineer

Jan 12, 2020 - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many. Im a new hire working here for a month now so cant speak much in details. But my initial impressions are great. They just moved to a modern nyc office where everyone has standup desks. I dont feel like im being micro managed and have great coworkers! Their benefits are also great, they gave me an Apple Watch for free in Orientation, give plenty of vacation and sick days totalling 24 days per year, a free gym member ship to MYSC and a great healthcare plan.

Cons

They're growing fast to strucute in teams is a bit of a problem at the moment.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Loving it so far!

Nov 4, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the people I work with! Everyone has been really nice It's important to me to work somewhere where I believe in the service. Customers love our preventative health exams as they are very thorough and a great experience. Night and day difference compared to a regular PCP or annual checkup. Company is focused on making the exam and experience the best experience for customers Business is growing fast which creates opportunities. Company has been making lots of upgrades on the clinical and technology side and has added several new senior leaders. Benefits are much better than average. Health insurance (PPO), vision and dental is amazing with great coverage and very low co-pays (no copay for preventative or labs), low deductibles and low out of pocket max. Much better than my latest couple of companies. Gym membership is included. PTO is good. Maternity and education reimbursement benefits are excellent Management has listened to my ideas on how to make the company better. They even have a system to track anonymous feedback on a regular basis so they can identify items to improve

Cons

We're running out of space in the New York office due to lots of new hiring. However, we are moving to a brand new office by the end of the year. Can't wait to move

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic Work Environment

Aug 1, 2019 - Administrative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

membership at ny sports club. Convenient location in the city, easy to get to. Easy Job(too easy), laid back.

Cons

no room for growth, unprofessional management, very catty superiors, full time is 35 hours since they deduct your lunch break, hourly pay for someone still in highschool, and def not enough for someone who has a college degree and needs to make a living in NYC, especially if you are a parent. supervisors show favoritism, everyone there talks about one another and is lazy. EVERY bad review you see on here is 100% true. Believe it. AND YES, HR creates fake good reviews to hide the bad ones. Which is pathetic. Joy shows favoritism, avoids anyone who is not on the executive side of the floor, basically trying to makeehe something that it’s not, she has said it before.. ehe is a stepping stone for her to fancy up her resume and leave. so basically its a project for her , for fun, and she will leave the company messier than what she has made it. bc as soon as she go there everyone either quits or gets fired. That speaks VOLUMES. WAKE UP EHE

12 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews
</>Embed

EHE Reviews FAQs

EHE has an overall rating of 3 out of 5, based on over 49 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at EHE to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, EHE employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at EHE. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

53% of EHE employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EHE 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at EHE to be senior leadership, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be career development, culture, management.

Popular Careers with EHE Job Seekers