EMCOR (Connecticut) Reviews in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.1
EMCOR (Connecticut) CEO Anthony J. Guzzi
Anthony J. Guzzi

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I am provided ALL the resources to succeed and have what I consider good benefits (in 7 reviews)

• Comfortable work environment, flexible hours, great pay and benefits, diversity of responsibilities, opportunities for advancement, location (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • poor management, benefits, lack of care for employees in general (in 4 reviews)

• They do this with complete arrogance because upper management will do anything to deny and hide this (in 4 reviews)

1. "No one knows what anyone else is doing"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at EMCOR (Connecticut) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A really good learning opportunity, I am able to be involved in a lot more than I was hired to do

Cons

I've had my benefits downgraded 3 times in four years, an insultingly small raise despite consistently 'exceeding expectations'

Advice to Management

My account manager never communicates changes to my job site - we have learned about every single change well after implementation

2. "Facilities Monitor"

Current Employee - Facilities Monitor in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Facilities Monitor in Washington, DC

I have been working at EMCOR (Connecticut) (More than 5 years)

Pros

I only been with the company for almost two of years and have not done much communication with them since they got this contract, Cooperative Office is a different location from my work site and the only person that I mostly in contact with is the HR person.

Cons

No raises since they had the contract and the Health Benefit Package is nothing compare to the previous company which was Northrop Grumman they were the " BEST " to work for Cooperative Managers were the greatest people.

Advice to Management

Management here needs to be very careful how they handle some of there employees, I fine there can be unfair/and favoritism practice.