EMINENT Services Reviews | Glassdoor

2.3
EMINENT Services President & CEO Paul Thadikonda
Paul Thadikonda
1 Rating

1. "Process improvement associate"

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

Pros

Great small company.
    Family atmosphere.They have family weekend/ Holiday parties.

Cons

no big challenges....support to right employees from leadership would be good.

2. "Company run by control and fear"

Pros

The pay is usually pretty good and some of the people working there are nice, but sometimes what you're expected to do for the pay even outside of office hours may be more than you're willing to give. And the atmosphere is always tense due to everyone walking on eggshells knowing the boss/CEO is always watching and listening to their every move on the cameras in his office or at his house.

Cons

This was by far the strangest place I have every worked. The CEO runs the company by control and fear holding the 'green card' of most of the employees as a way of making them jump through all sorts of bizarre hoops. He tries to control their personal lives as well as their professional lives. Luckily I am an American citizen and he held no control over me and I was not afraid of anything he could do to me. The most he could ever do to me was fire me, but he could cause a lot more harm to the lives of most of his other employees and used and abused that power!

Advice to Management

You will never be able to achieve company (or personal) loyalty through fear.