What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Leadership diconnect Lack of tools Low pay company wide" (in 17 reviews)
- "Management is awful." (in 13 reviews)
- "Low salary and not much progress" (in 12 reviews)
- "Barely receive any training if you are new" (in 8 reviews)
- "Upper management heard of this and said to 'work with your managers,' but if that's their response, clearly it's been a long time since they've talked to any of the DE team leads." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ENGIE Impact and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 200 of over 225 reviews
Updated Sep 11, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jun 18, 2023Project CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSpokane, WA
Work life balance is great
Can be monotonous but is a good company and they care about employees
- 3.0Sep 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
The executive committee are highly visible and frequently communicates with all employees.
Some mid-level leaders have kept the toxic culture from before the ENGIE purchase. Many of these people have a deep seated ‘boys club’ mentality that still plays into promotions and other decisions. If you are a female in one of these departments, expect to work twice as hard, be passed over for opportunities, and still have comments be made about your dress and physical appearance. If you are a seen as ‘one of the boys’ you will get to drink with the bosses and you will climb the ladder in no time.
ENGIE Impact Reviews FAQs
ENGIE Impact has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 225 reviews left anonymously by employees. 50% of employees would recommend working at ENGIE Impact to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
50% of ENGIE Impact employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ENGIE Impact 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.