KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

EPG Health Reviews

Updated May 18, 2021

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

4.8
EPG Health Chief Executive  Chris Cooper (no image)
Chris Cooper

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Management put people first

May 18, 2021 - Senior Marketing Executive in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that ensures the safety and happiness of its employees. EPG Health is growing rapidly within an always working industry, with real demand for what we do. The team is friendly and works together effectively. The future of the business is bright and something to look forward to. I personally have been able to develop and become much more confident in my abilities due to my line manager. Time is taken to ensure you can push yourself to where you want to be.

Cons

No real cons from me. At a push, I'd say in more unique roles within the business there may be limitations if you are looking to progress quickly up a ladder and have a team to manage (at current). The business is expanding though with more potential in the future.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible and friendly

Dec 1, 2020 - Account Manager in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having started just as we went into lockdown, the company could not have been more supportive to each person’s circumstances during difficult unknowing times. In a nutshell the company is extremely supportive, understanding, friendly with some individual progression opportunities. There is a real team effort vibe, each individual and team works to a common goal and that is to deliver the best product for our clients on time.

Cons

There is a lot to learn, the training is delivered in a supporting role almost like a buddy system, however because there is so much to take in, the only real way to learn is by doing! But management understand this and are extremely patient and always on hand to help!

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Lively, engaging and varied

Nov 30, 2020 - Account Director in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team - highly skilled and really cooperative atmosphere. Varied work and measurable results which makes it a pleasure to deliver for clients. Company relaunched with a best in class site in 2020 which also meant marked growth of audience and revenue through this time - an exciting time to be there. Really supportive through COVID.

Cons

Nothing huge - limited onsite parking for staff

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

High energy, high fun innovative place to work!

Nov 18, 2020 - Account Director in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

High degree of autonomy, innovative approaches to digital communications, large breadth of activities and projects, good level of reward and recognition.

Cons

Can be exhausting at times trying to keep up with the large number of projects being requested by clients!

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Many positive to working at EPG Health

Nov 14, 2019 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life-family balance, professional but friendly people, interesting work/projects, nice location and environment, collaboration and innovation encouraged, parking

Cons

Understaffed currently, the industry we work in can be slow moving

Continue reading