EPMG (Elite Promotions & Marketing Group) Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 13, 2017

2.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Worked with my schedule as I was getting my degree at the same time"

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

Pros

Made good money in a short amount of time

Cons

The hours were good but wish they had provided us a locker or an office to store our belongings

2. "salse rep"

I have been working at EPMG (Elite Promotions & Marketing Group) part-time

Pros

you are in the airport gives you a chance to market yourself to others, the pay is good sometimes if you are good a pitching to random passengers walking by in the airport. I find the job hard to do. great commission plan if you could get passengers to sign up.

Cons

some people that work there get all holidays off and weekends and some reps do not get the choice to change their schedule. I found it really hard to keep pitching for 8 hours straight to people who already travel with an amex card! ugly uniforms and very uncomfortable, not flattering on the reps at all making it harder to close sales.

Advice to Management

do not let other reps boss you around step up and be a manager! Stop micro managing the kiosk harder to pitch when you have someone staring you down the whole time!

3. "Luxury product hard face to face sales for service wage"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at EPMG (Elite Promotions & Marketing Group) part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

71/2 hour shifts 5am-12:30: 10:30am-6pm

Cons

Bait and Switch, interviewer tells you what you want to hear salary range is a lie. Avoid smoke and mirrors routine, delusions of working in airport(FBI background check) for $10.00-$11.00 gross per hour.

Advice to Management

Pay sales people fairly with plain payplan, not one you have to decipher: reward hard sales financially: avoiding high attrition and bad morale.

5. "Don't expect a promotion, or for management to have any concern for treatment of reps"

Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative in Portland, OR

Pros

The only good things, were the ability to take any days off. This is good because the nature of the tasks they ask you to accomplish are morally objectionable at best and you will need a break at some point.

Cons

No respect at all from management, and terrible treatment of marketing reps, especially women. The commission structure can change at any moment, and in the 3 years I was there, they would regularly reward your hard work and successful numbers, with an increase in the structure. Suddenly you'd be working twice as hard as you were a week ago, to make the same amount of money. Over three years, my pay decreased while my sales increased. Make sense? I didn't think so either. Bait and switch. Not surprising, since that is exactly what we were encouraged to do with customers too.

6. "Good company to work with"

Former Employee - Marketing in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Former Employee - Marketing in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Pros

Good marketing knowledge and sales process

Cons

Not really think about any

Advice to Management

Try to listen your employees a bit more

7. "tough job, but rewarding if done with effort"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

Pros

-good money and short hours

Cons

-there are only 2 shifts