EQRx Reviews

Featured Review

Best Company I have ever worked for

Mar 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our mission The People The benefits are unmatched BE YOU is REAL the leadership is empathetic, transparent and incredibly smart My teammates The culture is genuine - no corporate dogma just a very inclusive goal focused and nurturing environment

Cons

I will echo what others have said here - this is a startup and the pace may not be for everyone

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Authenticity of the people comes through

Nov 16, 2020 - Director in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Communication Their Interest in Me and My Story Wonderful Conversations with Interviewers Organization of Schedule Transparency into Process

Cons

None that I can think of.

3. 5.0

Exceeded expectations!

Aug 3, 2020 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Fantastic mission that runs through everyone's veins- environment is one where people genuinely care about making a difference for patients and are willing to learn from each other and work for each other to make that happen. 2) Terrific leadership. Melanie and Alexis are a dynamic and complementary duo who live their shared values of patient impact, caring about / supporting employees as whole humans, and doing excellent work. They embody our culture and model / reinforce it from the top down. 3) Employees / culture has a fantastic balance of passion, intelligence, and humility. People are given accountability for decision making and take responsibility for learning from each other and coming to the best possible outcome. 4) Compensation and benefits are excellent. I expected to have to make sacrifices coming to a small startup, but actually comp and benefits were better than at my last company, which was much larger. I feel very supported and appreciated as an employee here- emotionally, financially, even workspaces / equipment / services are top notch and meant to make our lives easier.

Cons

Hard to find any at this point. The "Q" puns can be a bit cheesy at times, but they certainly serve a purpose and don't get in the way of our ability to achieve what we need to. It's a fun place to work.

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interview process + first few weeks

Sep 21, 2020 - Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Smooth interview process despite being fully remote with a lot of flexibility in terms of scheduling. - Had a chance to meet many different people during the interview and felt like I was given the opportunity to interview them as much as they were interviewing me. - Onboarding remotely was a bit strange but was handled very well overall. - Everyone has been welcoming, friendly, and informative so far.

Cons

- This is a relatively new startup so there aren't a lot of clear processes. - There is a lot of passion for the mission but priorities aren't super clear.

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Come as Q -are, but don't forget your superpower!

Aug 2, 2020 - Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joining a company that wants to be innovative, lean and nimble keeps you sharp! EQRx is hiring team members who bring the best of their particular skills and knowledge and listen, listen, listen to incorporate them into our vision and mission!

Cons

Micro-Small Pharma is fast paced and pivots early to shape themselves -- multi-hat wearing and a welcome embrace to often change may not be for everyone....it takes courage to start at ground level!

6. 5.0

Phenomenal

Nov 6, 2020 - Executive Director in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is the real deal. They're changing an entrenched and overpriced market. They support employee individuality. It's a group of fantastically bright and pleasant people. The work is challenging and rewarding at the same time. Really can't say enough great things. Benefits are amazing. Compensation is very competitive. They provide supportive autonomy with exceptional leadership.

Cons

There are no cons to list.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Be you at EQ - a company that really means it when they say we want you to bring your unique self to work

Sep 16, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super smart people with a mission to change the status quo in the drug industry. Senior leadership is very experienced but also very approachable. Employees are encouraged to genuinely think out of the box, it’s not just corporate speak. Diversity and culture are really valued

Cons

There have been none to date

8. 5.0

Admirable Mission and Unbelievable Company Culture

Sep 25, 2020 - TMF Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture at EQRx is something I've never experienced in this industry. They truly mean #ComeAsYouAre . Even before my first day, the staff was beyond welcoming! It's evident that everyone is genuinely motivated by the mission.

Cons

As others have mentioned, there may be some growing pains that come along with a new company (haven't witnessed any yet). However, this really isn't a con as this is a great opportunity to re-think conventional practices!

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Disruptive bold mission with amazing people

Sep 24, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The passion is palpable, the leadership team is experienced and approachable, as a new hire you feel immediately welcomed and at home. You are surrounded by super smart people who really care. Lots of transparency and information sharing.

Cons

Fast paced start up environment with lots to do but the purpose makes it worth it

10. 5.0

Amazing Company, Even Better People

Sep 24, 2020 - Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

It would be hard to narrow down all the pros of this company into one review. EQRx's work is driven by it's mission. Between the people and the research the company is bringing innovative ways to rethinking medicine. I couldn't be happier to work among some of the brightest and most creative people in the biotech world.

Cons

This company is growing FAST and if you're not along for the ride you're going to miss out.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews