ERC "room for growth" Reviews | Glassdoor

ERC Employee Reviews about "room for growth"

Updated Aug 5, 2019

4.1
ERC Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer KIRK MOQUIN
KIRK MOQUIN
Pros
  • "Excellent work environment, friendly colleagues(in 6 reviews)

• "Everyday I see room for growth and appreciate the leadership here, I feel like I'm really in it for the long haul and part of the team(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "none at all everything was great at ERC(in 10 reviews)

• "People can be cruel when it comes to collections(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "room for growth"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "I've enjoyed it so far"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

I have been working at ERC full-time

Pros

Great position and I work with some awesome people . They've taken me in and taught me a lot here at ERC. Everyday I see room for growth and appreciate the leadership here, I feel like I'm really in it for the long haul and part of the team.

Cons

Can be a challenge at times.

ERC2019-08-05
  2. "Lots of room for growth"

I have been working at ERC full-time

Pros

I have found a great role working for ERC. They've taken great care of me and my work environment is refreshing. I see a lot of room for growth and regular learning opportunities. I am moving forward with my career with a positive feeling.

Cons

Work hard and you'll do fine, keep an open mind.

ERC2019-07-01
  3. "Good company"

Current Employee - Collector

I have been working at ERC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours room for growth decent pay great management

Cons

I have none. I enjoyed working there

ERC2019-03-14

"Not for everyone, would recommend to someone who can completely divulge themselves in their work"

Former Employee - Collections Agent

I worked at ERC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good bonus structure , decent pto, hours 8-5 3 days a week with 2 days of the week 12-9, offer flexibility when needed you just have to make up the time, 1 hour lunch 2 15 min breaks, employee engagement is great and they always have something fun to do every month, they pay for lunches/dinners for the whole floor occasionally, team members help each other out, room for growth, management above om’s can be very understanding,some of the supervisors are really great

Cons

Training mainly covers the laws and compliance side of collections while completely neglecting the proper way to collect a bill it’s no fault to the trainors because they’re great I just think that the training needs to be longer I also think that they shouldn’t alternate trainors, High turn over rate Even with management so things constantly change and you can’t rely on what you’re taught, management isn’t the greatest,/ unprofessional(ie: the emails that they send to supervisors & conversations they have cussing people out, coming to work drunk/high) , when hired they tell you you’ll be working every other Saturday but it’s usually 3-4 Saturday’s a month, hourly pay isn’t great, they try to force you into things by telling you it’s the expectation, they pull you off of the phone for constant training , but it’s repetitive and they don’t adjust the budgets to compensate, they micro manage their staff, no work/life balance, they put you on a really crappy dialer and expect you to make money, management can be your downfall, no accountability, a lot of work politics, can be verbally abusing and say that it’s all in the name of making you better

Advice to Management

Participate more. leave the computers, sit with the employees, listen to them, help them. Cut call cals out of the equation, make training 3-4 weeks long and do more side by sides. Stop micro managing ;happy employees are much more productive.

ERC2017-12-04

"Decent"

Agent in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at ERC for less than a year

Pros

Its an okay job. The atmosphere is pleasant. Business casual. However, it gets pretty repetitive. There is room for growth, but the pay isn't substantial.

Cons

The pay is close to nothing.

ERC2017-05-30