ES3 Warehouse Incentive Selector Reviews | Glassdoor

1.6
Dennis Senovich
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Fast Paced, Changing Challenges, Exposure To Different Jobs (in 4 reviews)

• Great pay to begin with, you basically decide what your paycheck is going to look like (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Understaffed in this department, equipment is high maintenance, hot and humid work space, moderate to high physicality, 12 hour shifts (in 2 reviews)

• Since it is a privately held company there is no profit sharing or stock options (in 2 reviews)

"Not guaranteed 40 hours, goals are nearly impossible to make incentive"

Current Employee - Warehouse Incentive Selector in York, PA
    Current Employee - Warehouse Incentive Selector in York, PA

I have been working at ES3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Once you make incentive, the pay is better, but some nights you can barely make the goals. I worked at a McDonald's/Chipotle warehouse before and those goals made a lot more sense. They are almost always hiring because people leave so often, so if you're desperate for a job, you can probably get hired.

Cons

High turnover. Hard to make incentive goals. Not 40 hours most weeks. Though I am a former Marine, this job is extremely physical and hard on you.
    You are not guaranteed 40 hours, so while $15.50 sounds good once you make incentive, they can send you home any time. Medical benefits are really expensive, with the most affordable plan being $110 a week with high co-pays.
    As much as I enjoy selector work, I am accepting another job elsewhere with lower pay because I'm guaranteed 40 hours and affordable health care package.

Advice to Management

Cut down on the high turnover rate by taking care of your employees you have. Either set a fair hourly rate, or make the goals more attainable. 40 hours would be appreciated.

"About es3"

Former Employee - Warehouse Incentive Selector in Strinestown, PA
    Former Employee - Warehouse Incentive Selector in Strinestown, PA

I worked at ES3 full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only good reason to work there is tha fact that it was a job... that's it

Cons

The benefits were horrible... they don't care about there employees what so ever, and if the supervisors don't like you they will pick out little things you do turn them into big things and fire you. Or just flat out set you up... I hated getting up to go to work there every day but it was a job and I needed it so the things that has been done to me and the things that go on there I kept my mouth shut.