ET Marlabs Reviews | Glassdoor

George Varghese
  1. Amazing work place

Current Employee - Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at ET Marlabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Best work ethics - CLIENT BLISS 2. The work culture is so beautiful CEO finds some time to have a small talk with freshers twice a week and he just inspires young freshers and help them shape up their career. 3. Every individual works so hard and if any fresher approach with any problem they pause their work and first help freshers most of the time.

Cons

Competitive environment so hard work is a must to survive the wave .

An Excellent place to work

I have been working at ET Marlabs full-time

Pros

Everyone here is approachable friendly. The knowledge possessed by them is vast. Always ready to answer anything..The CEO is very interactive and takes time and effort to get to know each and every one of the members. The company is a fertile learning ground . You can take your career to new heights. Here is where you come to grow.

Cons

No cons as of now .

Excellent place for professional growth!

Current Employee - Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at ET Marlabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities, Best Brains in SalesForce to work with , Good work environment , Flat hierarchy, Everybody is easily approachable.

Cons

No cons found till now.

Advice to Management

None

• Would rate it as the "best company to work for"

I have been working at ET Marlabs full-time

Pros

1) Very good culture - lots of freedom with accountability. 2) Very good experience being a small company 3) Excellent learning environment 4) Caring towards employees. HR is very good. 5) Good colleagues to work with. Everyone is very engaged and involved. 6) Lots of fun

Cons

Work can be quite challenging and often long hours.

Advice to Management

Protect the culture

Good Culture !! The Real Work Life Balance

I have been working at ET Marlabs full-time

Pros

Great company to work with. Very friendly and thinks good for the employees. There are many encouraging events, not to mention they have a unique way for the promotion event which I have never seen in any company. Great going !!

Cons

Every Company will have their own cons but it can be solved one by one. So I don't wish to specify as such,

Advice to Management

Great going.Great positivity. Please do not change the way ET works.

Working as a sales force Developer

I have been working at ET Marlabs full-time

Pros

Work culture of the company is very friendly and helpful I am working here as a developer and I learnt a lot in sales force, I found confidence in me, training given by the organisation is very professional. you can give here a full growth to your career so much things to learn.

Cons

you have to work here very hard..

Faster Learning in ET

Current Employee - Software Developer Trainee in Bangalore

I have been working at ET Marlabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Best Platform to learn more things in less time. Nice working culture. Every person in the company helps with technical issues.

Cons

Sometimes work might be too exhaustive

Best Learning and Freedom and currently Reviving

Former Employee - Technical Lead in Bangalore

I worked at ET Marlabs full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I was part of ET and can hold ET responsible for my career growth. I got whatever I wanted whether pay, facilities or any other crazy demands (Mostly). It was very black and white in ET if you perform you can do whatever you want. If you don’t then you will have difficult time. But overall it was great it was not a company for tag alone kind of people.

Cons

Not every metal is Gold, same thing happened with ET, hired few misfit who spoiled the culture and when those people are up in the ladder it can really create and impact. ET lost many gems because of it. But nothing is permanent that time is gone. It is currently in Reviving state because the main individuals who spoiled ET left. I wish ET all the best and all the success.

Advice to Management

Back to basics. All the best to George and Sreekanth.

Dream Company to work with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at ET Marlabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for more than 12 years in the best of the companies in India and I can say without any doubts that ET Marlabs is the best company to work with. Be it a fresher or a very experienced person, you get the right challenging environment (Steep learning curve) and team support. ET Marlabs is one of the best pay masters and gives you great freedom to make strategic decisions for the Projects. The best part of...

Cons

The company has only one main office in Kormangala. We should have offices in other metro cities also.

Advice to Management

Please open offices in DelhiNCR area.

Culture of Happiness

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at ET Marlabs full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having worked at Fortune 100 companies in Corporate America, one of them a bulge bracket investment bank on Wall Street, I was quite apprehensive about losing my freedom while working for Corporate India. I had heard horror stories from my friends about the work culture in Corporate India. On the contrary ET has been an awesome place to work. The culture at ET has been carefully nurtured such that we can be ourselves...

Cons

Some processes are not well defined as is the case with start-ups. But this works as a boon at times as it allows for flexibility.

Advice to Management

Please hire selectively and please take all necessary steps to prevent those who have left us to harm our business potential and poach our talent.

Found 30 reviews