ETS Corporation Software Developer Reviews | Glassdoor

1 review

Software Developer

1.0
CEO

"A toxic work environment - The truth"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Ashburn, VA
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at ETS Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employees can get paid well, but it is not worth the daily torture and toxic workspace. The funny things is that everyone here hates this place. We all chat about management is their ineptness, but we all put on the game face when asked. The truth is that we tolerate it for the money and some benefits that come your way. The benefits of a footballs ticket or baseballs game can be good, but you have to pay through the nose for it. Forget vacation, vacation is on the whim of the CEO. Overall, the place is not good, the employees are miserable and only the top dogs can speak.

Cons

ETS is a disgusting place to work. This place is not a place you want to work at.

What is really sad is the CEO has to write his own reviews to talk about how good this place is. If you read the two positive reviews, they mention the CEO and how wonderful he is, that is because he writes them He also forces other poeple to write a good review.

The real cons are:
     - The work environment is not well
     - The management yells and screams at least one person a week.
     - You are constantly threatened for your job
     - Employees are pitted against eachother
     - Being a snitch is rewarded. You get things for ratting out on other employees. If you have dirt on someone else and share it with the CEO you will get a reward.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. If we are all writing this there is a problem with how you run the company. We make this company successful, we write the code and fix your mistakes. We do what is right even when you don't know it. You are wrong more than right and we have to fix that. If everyone is unhappy there is some thing that is not right and it needs to be fixed. So the advice is to run it like a real company, take employee input and be professional. Also, stop writing your own positive reviews it is obvious the top dogs are writing the positive reviews. Realize no one respects you and change.