Found 1,107 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about EY-Parthenon
Got a burning question about EY-Parthenon? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with EY-Parthenon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and learning environment for a new associate" (in 143 reviews)
- "Growing rapidly and great culture" (in 102 reviews)
- "Great experience and colleagues" (in 39 reviews)
- "Great team to work with and place to learn a ton about technology" (in 31 reviews)
- "Good pay, lots of learning" (in 28 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of EY-Parthenon and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBoston, MA
- Collaborative culture, cool projects, good pay and benefits - Scale of EY helps us
- EY is big and slow - Layoffs of late due to slowdown
- 5.0Sep 27, 2023ConsultantCurrent EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Pay, experience, client relationships, exit ops. Plus, the folks at EYP are great.
The cons are the same across the board, long hours and a lot of work.
EY-Parthenon Reviews FAQs
EY-Parthenon has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,458 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at EY-Parthenon to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
79% of EY-Parthenon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EY-Parthenon 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.