Found 250 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and learning environment for a new associate" (in 149 reviews)
- "Growing rapidly and great culture" (in 109 reviews)
- "Interesting projects and great colleagues" (in 43 reviews)
- "Great team to work with and place to learn a ton about technology" (in 33 reviews)
- "Great learning opportunities Motivated people Prestigious resume booster" (in 25 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of EY-Parthenon and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 30, 2022Senior ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearZürich
Culture Learning Opportunities Interesting Projects
Long working hours can become overwhelming from time to time
- 3.0Oct 29, 2021Senior ConsultantFormer EmployeeParis
Interesting projects Some very good managers and partners Great teams
Pay is not competitive Hours are long and unpredictable Tendency to always do the extra mile and never 20-80%
- 3.0Jun 23, 2023AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Very smart people Good working culture Challenging projects enabling personal growth
Occasionally long time on the bench Occasionally long working hours (depends on the project)
- 5.0Apr 28, 2023Intern Transaction Strategy and ExecutionFormer Intern, less than 1 yearMunich, Bavaria
- Insights into various industries and companies - Responsibility from Day 1 on - Work at the client's site - Highly ambitious, motivated, and collaborative working environment - State-of-the-art technological equipment
- Long working hours (depending on project and project phase) --> something you should be aware of if you opt for an internship in consulting
Relevant posts in this industry
A community for Consulting professionals across companies
Reneging while firm is processing visa? I'm unemployed as Deloitte laid me off. Now got an offer from D in another country which I want to accept/start ASAP. I won't know visa outcome for 6-8 wks so feel I should still look and accept other offers. Would it be reasonable to renege if I get a better offer? I don't want to blacklist myself globally in future (should I offer to repay the $2k visa cost?). Can I get 2 concurrent offers from 2 different D member firms?
Joined as a S.Con. lateral hire in June 2023. Got told if I wanted to get promoted to Manager on July 1 2024, the process would have started by now and it's too late for that timeline. No one even told me about this today. Thanks consulting culture of hiding important information till the last minute!
I started my new job in august, how much PTO should I use for this year even though I started 8 months into the year. I get unlimited. Reason I’m asking is because it feels weird since I used PTO at my other job, my company doesn’t know that but like should I still use 2 weeks, or half of it since I started in august idk what to do lol
Hi, Would anyone be able to help me with the below query ? What is the grade level and designation in ITC infotech? I came to know that its like IS5, IS6,IS7... IS5 is Tech Arch. What are the others equivalent to? And is IS5 the director equivalent? For 18+ yrs exp, what would be the level/ grade and the salary range as per ITC Infotech.