EY-Parthenon Employee Reviews about "working hours"
78% would recommend to a friend
(65 total reviews)
86% approve of CEO
Found 65 of over 2K reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about EY-Parthenon
2 months ago
McKinsey: Last week tonight with John Oliver There are clear downsides to being the tallest grass in the yard. Good show, but sure rips in the company pretty deep. Worth watching on YouTube - sure applies to so many of us. Other thoughts? McKinsey & Company Bain & Company Boston Consulting Group EY-Parthenon
Consulting Exit Opportunities
2 months ago
Those who left EY-Parthenon Strategy& Bain & Company L.E.K. Consulting Boston Consulting Group after years of CDD and corporate strategy (e.g., case team lead) where did you land, role, title, total comp? How did you find the role? How long did it take? Why did you choose that path?
Got a burning question about EY-Parthenon? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with EY-Parthenon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and learning environment for a new associate" (in 159 reviews)
- "Growing rapidly and great culture" (in 108 reviews)
- "Interesting projects and great colleagues" (in 41 reviews)
- "Good pay due to retention policy" (in 31 reviews)
- "Great team to work with and place to learn a ton about technology" (in 31 reviews)
- "Long hours and lack of staffing visibility" (in 123 reviews)
- "No work life balance tight deadlines" (in 100 reviews)
- "Junior positions’ salaries quite low" (in 22 reviews)
- "(Pray for the good managers, but usually wind up with mediocre" (in 15 reviews)
- "Job security is low due to the recent 3000 hc layoff" (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of EY-Parthenon and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "working hours"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Dec 29, 2020Senior ConsultantFormer EmployeeCopenhagen, Capital Region
Great exposure to talent and diverse clients. Plenty of opportunity for growth.
Long working hours and a competitive environment
- 5.0Jun 30, 2022Senior ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearZürich
Culture Learning Opportunities Interesting Projects
Long working hours can become overwhelming from time to time
- 3.0Jun 23, 2023AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Very smart people Good working culture Challenging projects enabling personal growth
Occasionally long time on the bench Occasionally long working hours (depends on the project)
- 5.0Mar 17, 2023Senior ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsḨawwārah, Amman Governorate
Great management and significant market exposure
Poor work life balance with long working hours
- 4.0Nov 25, 2021AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
People are super nice, everyone is trying to help you. Work can be exciting but depends.
Long hours working on pre-deal, I mean longggg hours. Compensation isn't the best, but decent.
- 5.0Apr 28, 2023Intern Transaction Strategy and ExecutionFormer Intern, less than 1 yearMunich, Bavaria
- Insights into various industries and companies - Responsibility from Day 1 on - Work at the client's site - Highly ambitious, motivated, and collaborative working environment - State-of-the-art technological equipment
- Long working hours (depending on project and project phase) --> something you should be aware of if you opt for an internship in consulting