Eagle Eye Synergies Reviews

3.8
  1. "Eagle eye review"

Current Employee - Entry Level in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Eagle Eye Synergies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Based on merit and hard work. Breeds confidence and sets you with skills usable in everyday life.

Cons

You must dedicate your time in order to succeed in the business, not really a drawback but more of lifestyle.

2. "DON'T WORK HERE, the good reviews are told by the employer Mitch, and others toput up"

1.0
    Former Employee - Contractor Leader in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Eagle Eye Synergies full-time for less than a year

Pros

WOrk you to death NO PAY! WEEKS without pay makes you drive miles

Cons

THIS IS A SCAME! Makes you share beds with another sex don't feed you on trips expected to pay everything out of pocket people spy on you to rat you out as being negative when you talk about work I was one of the highest paid with many awards the most I ever got paid was $700 a week They steal you money the product of Energy is not even good they teach you to lie to get sales the pressure employees to put good reviews up I have known people the went hungry bc of this job (Marria) I have known people that became homeless (John) My friend ended up sleeping in the street in winter after I left the job. they treat you like trash to break you. it's more like a cult I'm not exaggeration...

"Worst experience of my life"

2.0
    Former Employee - Account Executive/Corporate Trainer in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Eagle Eye Synergies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Made me develop conversational skills and become more open to talking to people.

Cons

Seeing the good reviews on here makes me so angry. Working here was the most stressful time of my life. I didn't get any sleep because I would get home so late from being out in the field (sometimes would not get home until 11-12) and then would have to wake up early the next day to get back again and the stress of everything would keep me from ever falling into a deep and normal sleep. The only free time you get is on Sundays, other than that you will be working all the time and won't be able to do anything else. Management blatantly lies to their workers, told me during the interview process that they couldn't guarantee the position would still be available to me if I didn't agree to start that same week (I was only asking to start the week after) when in reality they interview and hire new people EVERY SINGLE DAY. Pay is ONLY COMMISSION without ANY base pay, so you cannot make any money if you are not good at sales. Unless you're a natural, you won't make much at all the first week or two even though you put in so much energy and effort and time. People that work here are soulless individuals who take advantage of poor people, people who don't know English well, and blatantly lie and twist the truth to get people to sign up. They say it's not a sales job and that it's management training.... but it is CLEARLY door to door sales. The cops will get called on you multiple times when you're out on the field and your supervisor will be unable to provide the proper clearances/permits so you end up having your information taken down. One time they threatened to take us to the police station because my supervisor did not have any form of ID on them - not even their passport since they're international which is COMMON SENSE for someone who is not American. Turns out they don't have the right work visas and are actually not allowed to be working, which is why they'd rather let their team get threatened by cops and have their information taken down than show their passport. If you don't make enough sales, you get humiliated and called a "female dog" in front of everyone at the office. It's supposed to motivate you but it's ridiculous. They make insulting and childish racial jokes that could definitely be considered harassment and racism and could really be sued for - but you're supposed to feel like you're joking along with everybody and when they joke about you that you're "part of the group". This is just one of the few mind tricks they use to keep you in line and brainwash you into thinking you should be doing everything they're doing. A lot of things are kept in secret if you're not at a certain level. Your conversations are monitored to ensure you don't have any doubts or make anyone else have doubts about the company. You're given a strict script of what to say to new interviewees - even casual conversation is scripted - so that you play mind tricks on them and make them want to come work at the company. They tell you about exciting business trip opportunities and don't tell you that you have to split the cost of the hotel until you are already packed and on the way. You stay at crappy airport motels. You're told to buy lunchables and hot pockets as your dinner for the whole week. Imagine that - crappy tiny breakfast at the motel, cheap lunch at a Subway or a Little Caeser's in the middle of the day, and then you come back to the motel room to make hot pockets in the microwave for your dinner. Food is a NECESSITY. A proper meal, especially for dinner, is a NECESSITY. You sleep in bed with people that you just met. If there's not enough space, someone has to sleep on the floor. Sent out into shady neighborhoods. During my business trip, I was talking to a customer midday - it was daytime and bright and sunny out - and they asked me if I had a knife with me. When I said no, they offered to give me one so I could protect myself in that neighborhood. Even though it was broad daylight out, they told me to call my boss and tell them that we should leave the neighborhood. They almost had a panic attack when I said I was supposed to be there past dark until 10pm. Several people in this neighborhood echoed the same sentiment. These are the kind of places they send you to. A whole load of mishaps happened on this business trip including me not being reimbursed for cabs that had to be taken when one person with a car was unable to drive us to locations anymore. Manager also makes fake promises like buying a suit and paying for half of the trip for the first person to get promoted on the trip, which was me, but I never got any of that. I cannot write enough about this company on how bad they are but I'm getting too frustrated to write anymore. Bottom line is, these people are soul-sucking, mind controlling, brainwashing people that only care about themselves.

"Hard Work = Success"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Eagle Eye Synergies full-time for less than a year

Pros

•An exciting trainee manager career path developing people through to managerial roles. •Large networking circle ensures that help is always on hand from either side of the Atlantic. •Management team are alway there to help at any stage of your career.

Cons

The only Con is that I didn't find this job sooner as I have never worked for a place where I had more fun with the people I worked with.

"Endless opportunities"

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Eagle Eye Synergies full-time

Pros

It's a fantastic company to work for, everyone is honest and open with one another. You get to spend one on one time with such positive people from different backgrounds, different opinions, but the same forward thinking and ambition in common. I've noticed a real personal growth within myself, the one on one training I've received has help develop my confidence and interpersonal skills. Fun and structure aren't two words I ever thought would be in the same sentence but it's been a pleasure working here and really developing as a person. I would recommend to anyone that wants to better themselves and achieve their goals.

Cons

If you want to be successful you need to put forward the right actions, and have a great work ethic.

"amazing opportunities"

Current Employee - Leader in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Eagle Eye Synergies full-time

Pros

Two months ago I was working as a assistant manager in a restaurant, since I found this opportunity I'm able to structure my live, setting goals, earning really good money and working together with friendly and positive people who have the same ambitions!!

Cons

If I could of say something negative about this amazing job opportunity I would but since I can't possibly think of something I'm afraid of not naming anything

"Great opportunity for advancement!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Eagle Eye Synergies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The best part about working here is that there is so much oppertunity for growth and progression. Its a great environment to work in on a daily basis. Training was provided in full when I started.

Cons

The only con was that the interview process was quite long. There was three stages before I was offered a position.

Continue reading
  8. "Clear vision to success"

Current Employee - Crew Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Eagle Eye Synergies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Never worked in a place where I have met so many people with the same kind of mentality. Everyone is so motivated and friendly which pushed me to achieve my goals in a short period of time. Great management that helped me every step of the way. Hard work + great attitude = success

Cons

That I never found it sooner and that I never found a place we I have felt so accepted in a work place.

"The other reviews on here were written by the people running this sham"

1.0
    Former Employee - Door to Door Sales Representative in Phila, PA

I worked at Eagle Eye Synergies full-time for less than a year

Pros

They seem like pleasant people and have a pleasant vibe. I still think that they are liars and should not be listing "marketing jobs" on here if that's not what they are looking to hire.

Cons

They are NOT looking to hire anyone; they want independent contractors. They are not in marketing either—this is a door-to-door sales gig.

"work experience"

Intern in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Eagle Eye Synergies

Pros

The company was energetic and fast-growing. We can learn things everyday from colleagues.

Cons

I don't like door to door sale, and the interview process was very informal.

Found 29 reviews