Earth Friendly Products Reviews | Glassdoor

Earth Friendly Products Reviews

Updated Jan 14, 2020

3.4
Earth Friendly Products CEO Kelly Vlahakis Hanks (no image)
Kelly Vlahakis Hanks
  1. "Good environment"

Former Employee - Intern in Cypress, CA

I worked at Earth Friendly Products part-time for less than a year

Pros

they have a chef and you can purchase healthy meals daily

Cons

small corporate teams for a big corporation

Earth Friendly Products2020-01-15
  2. "Truly Amazing CEO, People, Company, and Mission"

I have been working at Earth Friendly Products full-time

Pros

I've worked here in multiple capacities over the years developing life-long bonds from people in production to the C-suite. That's the culture here. We work hard, are passionate about making the world a safer place one bottle at a time, and we lead be example. Work can be challenging but gratifying at the same time. And when times get tough I can depend on the team to jump in and help out if need be. The now CEO could have easily cashed out by selling the family business when she took over a few years ago after her father passed. She could have lived an affluent and comfortable life. However, she chose to carry on her father's legacy and invested in the company because she wants to carry on the legacy and pass it on to the next generation. She loves this company and its employees. I've seen it first hand. I absolutely love my job, my co-workers, our products, and the people we work with outside of the company.

Cons

Continue to move onward and upward.

Advice to Management

None.

Earth Friendly Products2019-11-06

"Stay away"

Former Employee - Inventory Control Specialist

I worked at Earth Friendly Products full-time

Pros

work Monday - Friday good pay

Cons

Poor management Benefits are expensive pay raises are a joke

Earth Friendly Products2019-06-04
  4. "THANK YOU"

I have been working at Earth Friendly Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I appreciate everything this company does. It's mission and values speak to my beliefs as a person and I'm thankful for the opportunity to work at EFP

Cons

Nothing. This company is fantastic

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Earth Friendly Products2019-01-11

"SO grateful to work for a company like this"

I have been working at Earth Friendly Products full-time

Pros

Working for Earth Friendly Products has really shaped my values over the years. This company has had such a dramatic influence on the way I value health, wellness and social/economic responsibility, and I'm so thankful it has had such a positive influence on me and the way I look at the world. Having loved ones who've suffered through illness and grinding low-wage jobs with no mobility, I've seen what it's like for people working for companies that don't have the right motives. This company is different. The products we make help people live healthier lives, help the planet, and the company is always looking for ways to improve our lives as employees, whether it be bonuses, health/wellness programs, family activities, raises, better benefits, etc. The CEO is always showing appreciation for the work we all do; whether you're a temp in the warehouse or an executive, you can trust you'll be treated with the same respect, appreciation and gratitude. We have a great team and I know we'll keep hiring great people to be a part of it.

Cons

I really can't think of a con at the moment

Earth Friendly Products2018-08-02

"A company that does not have a clue!"

I have been working at Earth Friendly Products full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Most of my co-workers are wonderful people.

Cons

Upper Mangement is a joke! Whatever schools some of these people claim to have gotten their degree's should be ashamed! I see money being blown away on some of the most stupid stuff and there have been no raises - cost of living or merit.

Advice to Management

Wake up and smell the coffee. Get your heads out of the clouds and maybe do some real work!

Earth Friendly Products2018-07-20
  7. "Awesome Company!"

I have been working at Earth Friendly Products full-time

Pros

It's exciting to be part of this awesome and growing company! The CEO provides employees with great pay and benefits and truly goes above and beyond. The company is very family oriented and promotes a healthy work life balance for its employees, which includes wellness programs, paid vacation and sick time, extra paid holidays and paid parental leave. In addition to the great work environment, I love the products we manufacture and it's comforting to know my family and friends are using the best eco-friendly cleaning products on the market.

Cons

I can honestly say I love coming to work every day.

Advice to Management

Thanks for all you do for employees

Earth Friendly Products2018-03-21
  8. "Exciting, Growing Company"

I have been working at Earth Friendly Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This Company truly "walks the talk" of its mission to provide products that protect people, pets, and the planet. Many companies hide actual behavior behind a marketing façade. This Company and it's team members are dedicated to authenticity and live it each day. The Company is in a high growth mode. If you enjoy challenging, satisfying, and creative work in the team environment, then this is the Company for you.

Cons

None. Every company has internal and external challenges. This Company understands that and makes lemonade from lemons when necessary None. Every company has internal and external challenges. This Company understands that and makes lemonade from lemons when necessary

Advice to Management

Keep fostering the culture of continuous improvement that you have created. Human nature is to believe that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence....it never is. This Company and its management believe in a team oriented, continuous improvement environment that allows all of its employees to continuously create and build the Company that they want to be a part of.

Earth Friendly Products2018-03-21
  9. "Best Company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

I have been working at Earth Friendly Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked for several different types of companies over my career and I can honestly say EFP is the BEST employer I've ever worked for. The company and it's mission not only make you feel like family, they also make you feel like you are part of this great movement to make our planet safer for everyone. The CEO truly cares about EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE! Not only does she provide great benefits and great pay, she also cares about our day to day health! She provides items such as treadmills, gym equipment and weekly pilates classes. I cannot say enough good things about my company! It's the greatest!

Cons

There is no downside to working here! Best career decision I've ever made.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do for your employees!

Earth Friendly Products2018-03-02
  10. "Awesome company with unique and fun culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

I have been working at Earth Friendly Products full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company is the leader in its industry, making products that are both environmentally and socially responsible, so you feel like you are truly a part of something special here. The employees are treated with love and care and provided with unique benefits such as health friendly days, bring your kids to work celebrations, paid parental leave, and financial incentives for driving eco-friendly cars and/or moving closer to work. The company is growing and its an exciting time to be a part of the team!

Cons

I can’t think of any. I seriously love my job.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Thank you for all you do for us.

Earth Friendly Products2018-03-02