KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Ease Account Executive Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2022

Found 8 of over 70 reviews

4.4
Ease CEO David Reid (no image)
David Reid

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about Ease

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Great so far

Apr 12, 2022 - Account Executive in Grand Junction, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm 2 months in. The sales team is well organized, encouraging, and we have a great product to sell. There is a lot of opportunity for sales and commissions.

Cons

I don't have any cons yet

Ease Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoing the Sales department! Welcome to the team!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good, not great

Jun 22, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent culture, good base pay, genuinely good people

Cons

Too many changes, not in the right areas, need to update expectations

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Hunter sales role with good payout for good performance

Apr 15, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are good and employees are able to work remotely. The technology Ease provides is truly a valuable tool that is now a trademark in the Insurance Technology industry.

Cons

Employees are expected to be on a call for at least 4+ hours a day and there tends to be a lot of micro management. Department heads didn't do a great job of communicating new initiatives or processes which often caused confusion amongst employees. They tend to hire from outside for leadership sales positions as opposed to hiring from within.

Ease Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback. As a former employee, we value your opinion. We continue to invest in leadership training, with a focus on improving communication at all levels within Ease. Advancing our employees is a priority and we will continue to provide the tools and resources for advancement. We wish you the best in your career!

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company listened to their employees

Oct 12, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company listened to concerns employees had and gave raises and hired more people PTO is good Team atmosphere Competitive pay Bonuses

Cons

Health benefits could be a little better. They contribute but not very good health plans

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback working at Ease! It means much to us that you are feeling heard and valued as an employee, which is our top priority. We are happy to share that employee benefits are currently being reevaluated. Thanks again for the feedback, it is very much appreciated.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Venture Capital company with Risks

Jul 29, 2020 - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I first got to the company it was great. Then because they are a Venture Capital company things became a risk. They laid off like 38 employees and plans seem to be to lay others off. If they do not hit numbers more will go. The company is run by David Reid and he is a good person and means well. Be prepared in sales to do atleast 40 cold calls aday and alot of demos. Some sales people like that some do not.

Cons

There are so many changes always going on with the company now that Covid 19 is here and your job with them being a venture capital company is not always secure. They really watch your cold calls and it appears micro management is going to be an everyday thing. The people mean to be good at the company but things will take a while for things to be stable with the organization. Be careful.

13 people found this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your experience while working at Ease. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve. With so much unknown and unexpected in 2020, we are thrilled to say since then we have and are still actively hiring in efforts to rebuild the departments effected by COVID-19. Wishing you the best in your future career.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

great communication, great coaching, great company culture

Oct 14, 2019 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

the leadership is there to help you every step of the way. they are supportive and they are transparent with the company vision. They make me feel like (and show the team), how the success of the company is directly related to every phone call i make, to every demo booked, to every contract closed.

Cons

Base + commission instead of non-recoverable, variable draw would be nice. A flat base + Commission is easier to wrap your head around, and is more attractive to quality candidates.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Company Review

Dec 11, 2019 - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

All employees are accessible from part time to the CEO. The employees are very enthusiastic about the company and the growth of Ease. Outstanding company to be a part of at this time, ground floor to building a fast growing organization.

Cons

A few growing pains since Ease is growing so fast.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience, fun family orientated environment with awesome management and unlimited earning potential

Aug 31, 2019 - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive compensation with uncapped commission, no weekends, company quarterly trips, great training program, casual dress code

Cons

No cons that I can think of great company to work for

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews