Ease Customer Success Manager Reviews

Updated Nov 10, 2021

Found 4 of over 67 reviews

3.2
Ease CEO David Reid (no image)
David Reid
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about Ease

Join the conversation on

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Ease~1390674
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Patient, Happy, and Sincere

Mar 16, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

When leadership says "thank you" they mean it sincerely. Quick to celebrate others. Patient with learning. Willing to try new things. Actively involved without being overbearing or pushy.

Cons

It can take a long time to learn enough to feel confident. Right now, it can feel like you're on an island trying to pick up information as you get acquainted with he system.

Continue reading

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for sharing! We are happy to hear your experience with other leadership. Please know we are working towards improving training in order to build that confidence with all of our leaders! Thanks again.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Conflicted leadership

Nov 10, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent people overall within the non-leadership roles

Cons

Conflicting opinions and direction from leadership team,. Some business decisions are made without high integrity.

Ease Response

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your negative experience while working at Ease. As every opinion matters to us, we have acted in continuing to improve communication from leadership. Thank you

3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Stop Exploiting Your Employees

Mar 26, 2021 - Success Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice mid-level management. 401k contribution.

Cons

ZERO work-life balance, constantly under-staffed in all departments, no sense of “team” among departments. Constant finger-pointing. Half of my days are spent doing things not in my job description and there is no payment for them. The Support team needs WAY more staffing because the rest of the company is impacted by this. Ease terminated its top employees at the beginning of the pandemic (at a time when our product was in high demand) and the whole company is still suffering as a result. There is also very little internal training on the product itself.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, Apologies for the negative experience you have encountered. Please know we have taken action in areas of opportunity, such as hiring, compensation, communication, and truly making sure every department has work-life balance. As sad as we are to hear about your experience, we truly value your feedback.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

They need some guidance

Feb 17, 2021 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really Great product, easy to use

Cons

Senior Management is not orgainized.

Ease Response

Hello, Organization is key, we take into consideration your review and will continue to elevate our Senior Management. Thank you for sharing!

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews