KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Ease Reviews

Updated Dec 17, 2021

Found 53 of over 55 reviews

3.8
Ease CEO David Reid (no image)
David Reid
Pros
  • "Ease is the best company I have ever worked for(in 8 reviews)

• "Great culture, great coworkers, fairly frequent company events,(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "A few growing pains since Ease is growing so fast(in 6 reviews)

• "Bad commute, growing pains, old culture(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Ease

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ease is taking off and on the move!

Oct 12, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Powerful things are happening within Ease as it is gearing to take off to the next level of taking the market over. Most recent changes around leadership show the focus on hiring the right people to lead us forward to scale. Really positive experience.

Cons

None... Keep moving us forward things are looking good.

Ease Response

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and thank you for all that you do!

2. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I would keep looking if I were you

Dec 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

All of the negative reviews are true past and present. Pay is above average and has decent benefits.

Cons

HR is pretty useless when you have concerns or questions. You will be talked to in a condescending manner, there is very poor training, work-life balance forget it, very stressful, deceitful, and low morale. Seems like no one is very happy working here and they have a consistent turnover. The training class had several people quit which is a bad sign.

1 person found this review helpful

Ease Response

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a frustrating experience working at Ease. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. We can be reached at The People Team's email. We look forward hearing from you

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company listened to their employees

Oct 12, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company listened to concerns employees had and gave raises and hired more people PTO is good Team atmosphere Competitive pay Bonuses

Cons

Health benefits could be a little better. They contribute but not very good health plans

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback working at Ease! It means much to us that you are feeling heard and valued as an employee, which is our top priority. We are happy to share that employee benefits are currently being reevaluated. Thanks again for the feedback, it is very much appreciated.

4. 2.0
      Former Employee

Conflicted leadership

Nov 10, 2021 - Customer Success Manager in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent people overall within the non-leadership roles

Cons

Conflicting opinions and direction from leadership team,. Some business decisions are made without high integrity.

Ease Response

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your negative experience while working at Ease. As every opinion matters to us, we have acted in continuing to improve communication from leadership. Thank you

5. 5.0

Pleased With Ease

Jun 24, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator (HR Coordinator) in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am grateful to work with an amazing company/team that is supportive, communicative, helpful and the definition of team players. I have been with the company for almost an year and it has been nothing but rewarding and a fullfilling journey. Everyone that I have worked with (virtually) has been awesome, and I've enjoyed our virtual gatherings. As the company continues to grow, I look forward to continuing to grow with Ease as well.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any "cons" I've experienced. I also don't belive that there's a company out there that is perfect, but what matters is the care and support for their employees.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience working at Ease!

6. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Ease has outlived its cycle… dead company

Oct 17, 2021 - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ease attempts to grow a healthy culture, but in a sector that’s ever changing, they cannot possibly live up to the promises.

Cons

Ease has missed the train, and while they have some innovative and insightful professionals, the simple fact is that other competitors have already implemented and successfully taken the market share

1 person found this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience while working at Ease. We wish you the best in your career

7. 5.0

Ease Puts Culture First!

Aug 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great business practices - Autonomy w/ work - Excellent culture - Flexible work envionrment

Cons

Just an awesome place to work - no cons that I have noted.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for your very kind review! We are pleased to hear we are succeeding your expectations!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ease is ready to take off!

Jul 9, 2021 - Engineering in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company growing and is making the changes needed to take off to the next level. New leaders with new energy and the team we have is already amazing. The future is bright for Ease.

Cons

Changes - But its what needed for growth.

Ease Response

Hello, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best Company

Jun 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ease is the best company I have ever worked for. Everyone from the Executive level and down are so open and helpful. They are truly committed to helping each individual and team achieve their goals. The culture and the people here are amazing and make coming to work enjoyable.

Cons

I don't have any cons to working here.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at Ease. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the culture and people!

10. 5.0

Top Company

Jul 21, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Impact Company Culture Moving Fast Building Together Success Autonomous + Partnerships

Cons

No Cons; Ease is amazing!

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Reviews
    </>Embed

Ease Reviews FAQs

69% of Ease employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ease 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Ease to be benefits, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be workplace, management, career development.

Popular Careers with Ease Job Seekers