KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Ease Reviews

Updated Dec 17, 2021

Found 53 of over 55 reviews

3.8
Ease CEO David Reid (no image)
David Reid
Pros
  • "Ease is the best company I have ever worked for(in 8 reviews)

• "Great culture, great coworkers, fairly frequent company events,(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "A few growing pains since Ease is growing so fast(in 6 reviews)

• "Bad commute, growing pains, old culture(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Ease

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ease is taking off and on the move!

Oct 12, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Powerful things are happening within Ease as it is gearing to take off to the next level of taking the market over. Most recent changes around leadership show the focus on hiring the right people to lead us forward to scale. Really positive experience.

Cons

None... Keep moving us forward things are looking good.

Ease Response

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and thank you for all that you do!

2. 5.0

Ease Puts Culture First!

Aug 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great business practices - Autonomy w/ work - Excellent culture - Flexible work envionrment

Cons

Just an awesome place to work - no cons that I have noted.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for your very kind review! We are pleased to hear we are succeeding your expectations!

3. 5.0

Top Company

Jul 21, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Impact Company Culture Moving Fast Building Together Success Autonomous + Partnerships

Cons

No Cons; Ease is amazing!

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ease is ready to take off!

Jul 9, 2021 - Engineering in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company growing and is making the changes needed to take off to the next level. New leaders with new energy and the team we have is already amazing. The future is bright for Ease.

Cons

Changes - But its what needed for growth.

Ease Response

Hello, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best Company

Jun 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ease is the best company I have ever worked for. Everyone from the Executive level and down are so open and helpful. They are truly committed to helping each individual and team achieve their goals. The culture and the people here are amazing and make coming to work enjoyable.

Cons

I don't have any cons to working here.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at Ease. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the culture and people!

6. 5.0

Pleased With Ease

Jun 24, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator (HR Coordinator) in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am grateful to work with an amazing company/team that is supportive, communicative, helpful and the definition of team players. I have been with the company for almost an year and it has been nothing but rewarding and a fullfilling journey. Everyone that I have worked with (virtually) has been awesome, and I've enjoyed our virtual gatherings. As the company continues to grow, I look forward to continuing to grow with Ease as well.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any "cons" I've experienced. I also don't belive that there's a company out there that is perfect, but what matters is the care and support for their employees.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience working at Ease!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Moving in the right direction

May 14, 2021 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Terrific reputation in the marketplace- great brand name

Cons

work / life balance is lacking

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear about the terrific reputation in the marketplace, and are working hard to improve work-life balance in every department. Again, thank you for the feedback.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A leader in benefits administration for small groups

May 12, 2021 - Engineering
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great engineering leadership who are reasonable and strive to do the right things.

Cons

No clear path to eliminate or reduce tech debts.

Ease Response

Hello, We greatly appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve clear career paths.

9. 5.0

Patient, Happy, and Sincere

Mar 16, 2021 - Customer Success Manager (CSM) in Las Vegas, NV
      Business Outlook

Pros

When leadership says "thank you" they mean it sincerely. Quick to celebrate others. Patient with learning. Willing to try new things. Actively involved without being overbearing or pushy.

Cons

It can take a long time to learn enough to feel confident. Right now, it can feel like you're on an island trying to pick up information as you get acquainted with he system.

1 person found this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for sharing! We are happy to hear your experience with other leadership. Please know we are working towards improving training in order to build that confidence with all of our leaders! Thanks again.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Culture, Great Company!

Nov 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Unlimited PTO, Work from home, Stock Options, 401K Match, Start up feel/not a stuffy corporate environment, and Bonuses. I could go on :)

Cons

If your not used to working mostly virtual, this may not be the best job for you as we have offices and people working all throughout the US.

1 person found this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, We are pleased to hear you are enjoying working for Ease in a remote setting! Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Reviews
    </>Embed

Ease Reviews FAQs

69% of Ease employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ease 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Ease to be benefits, senior leadership, culture and the cons to be workplace, management, career development.

Popular Careers with Ease Job Seekers