Ease Employee Reviews about "ease"

Updated Oct 12, 2021

Found 10 of over 67 reviews

4.3
Ease CEO David Reid (no image)
David Reid

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

What people are saying about Ease

Join the conversation on

Tech

209.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Ease~1390674
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "You will be talked to in a condescending manner, there is very poor training, work(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "ease"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ease is taking off and on the move!

Oct 12, 2021 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Powerful things are happening within Ease as it is gearing to take off to the next level of taking the market over. Most recent changes around leadership show the focus on hiring the right people to lead us forward to scale. Really positive experience.

Cons

None... Keep moving us forward things are looking good.

Ease Response

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and thank you for all that you do!

2. 5.0

Pleased With Ease

Jun 24, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator (HR Coordinator) in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am grateful to work with an amazing company/team that is supportive, communicative, helpful and the definition of team players. I have been with the company for almost an year and it has been nothing but rewarding and a fullfilling journey. Everyone that I have worked with (virtually) has been awesome, and I've enjoyed our virtual gatherings. As the company continues to grow, I look forward to continuing to grow with Ease as well.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any "cons" I've experienced. I also don't belive that there's a company out there that is perfect, but what matters is the care and support for their employees.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience working at Ease!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ease is ready to take off!

Jul 9, 2021 - Engineering in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company growing and is making the changes needed to take off to the next level. New leaders with new energy and the team we have is already amazing. The future is bright for Ease.

Cons

Changes - But its what needed for growth.

Ease Response

Hello, We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Company

Jun 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ease is the best company I have ever worked for. Everyone from the Executive level and down are so open and helpful. They are truly committed to helping each individual and team achieve their goals. The culture and the people here are amazing and make coming to work enjoyable.

Cons

I don't have any cons to working here.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working at Ease. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the culture and people!

5. 2.0

Stop Exploiting Your Employees

Mar 26, 2021 - Success Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice mid-level management. 401k contribution.

Cons

ZERO work-life balance, constantly under-staffed in all departments, no sense of “team” among departments. Constant finger-pointing. Half of my days are spent doing things not in my job description and there is no payment for them. The Support team needs WAY more staffing because the rest of the company is impacted by this. Ease terminated its top employees at the beginning of the pandemic (at a time when our product was in high demand) and the whole company is still suffering as a result. There is also very little internal training on the product itself.

5 people found this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, Apologies for the negative experience you have encountered. Please know we have taken action in areas of opportunity, such as hiring, compensation, communication, and truly making sure every department has work-life balance. As sad as we are to hear about your experience, we truly value your feedback.

6. 5.0

Top Company

Jul 21, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Impact Company Culture Moving Fast Building Together Success Autonomous + Partnerships

Cons

No Cons; Ease is amazing!

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

Bad leaders making bad decisions and ignoring feedback

Apr 29, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ease will hire anyone no matter their employment experience

Cons

System needs major fixes. Instead of spending time fixing the many issues that are so desperately needed, new features and enhancements are added that are not necessary. They only care about making money, not if the system works properly. C-level do not understand anything about the system nor how it functions. They have made many bad business decisions that have and will negatively impact the company. C-level does not listen to suggestions and advice. They asked all employees to complete a survey since many employees are unhappy. They promised changes would be made based on the survey feedback, but nothing was done or changed. If you are female, you will absolutely be ignored and eventually pushed out. C-level talks a lot about transparency. They had many opportunities to tell employees about possible layoffs, but they lied to employees. They announced that business was as usual and the company would not be impacted. Then 25+ employees were let go. The manner in which these employees were let go was downright cruel and a slap in the face. The company cannot and will not survive if they continue to make terrible decisions and ignore feedback from employees.

18 people found this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We truly value all our current and former employees' feedback, and it is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve. We are actively making changes as our employees' voices matter. Wishing you the best.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

Old Boys Club

Jun 6, 2020 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no longer any pros to working at Ease.

Cons

Newly hired directors without any industry experience are changing Ease for the worse. It is a very male dominated environment, all executives are men Females are ignored and pushed out. Clients are forced to use integrations that do not work or pay fees. Ease has not been transparent about the health of the company. The CEO told employees that Ease will be the "darling of this industry at the end of this (pandemic)." A week later there was a large layoff that took away the folks that actually knew what they were doing. CTO is grossly unaware of the shortcomings of the system and refuses to make changes.

16 people found this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, We would like to apologize for your negative experience while working at Ease. We value all our current and former employees' feedback, as it is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve. Wishing you the best.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Inexcusable Mismanagement & Layoffs

Apr 13, 2020 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product that is easy for brokers to use. Talented Engineers, Support & Success teams.

Cons

What cruelty to layoff employees during a time of international crisis. There are many companies who "had" to layoff and furlough but the Insurance/Benefit Technology space is NOT one of those industries especially not one as successful and well funded as Ease. C-Level took opportunity of a crisis to clean up shop, layoff many higher paid employees, many who were there in the early startup days of the company who worked long hard hours to build the company to what it is today. No loyalty and lots of greed. The best thing that could happen to this company is a sale, because the current CEO has lost touch and has hired yes men around him. Terrible example to set in a time of crisis.

19 people found this review helpful

Ease Response

Hello, We understand the frustration witnessing so many layoffs, as it greatly impacted the company physically and emotionally. With so much unknown and unexpected in 2020, we are happy to say since then we have and are still actively hiring in efforts to rebuild the departments effected by COVID-19. Thank you for sharing.

10. 5.0

Company Review

Dec 11, 2019 - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

All employees are accessible from part time to the CEO. The employees are very enthusiastic about the company and the growth of Ease. Outstanding company to be a part of at this time, ground floor to building a fast growing organization.

Cons

A few growing pains since Ease is growing so fast.

Ease Response

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews