Eastridge Workforce Solutions Reviews

4.3
Eastridge Workforce Solutions CEO Seth Stein
Seth Stein
Pros
Cons
  • "No Company is perfect but as a whole Eastridge is close(in 24 reviews)

• "It takes hard work to achieve your goals and when there is a ramp up at a client extra hours are expected(in 12 reviews)

1. "Awesome company!"

Current Employee - Direct Hire Recruiter

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

EWS embraces creativity and everyone's opinion matters. The CEO is very transparent and caring. Being a part of this employee-owned company that gives back makes me feel proud to work here. Everyone is so motivated and passionate, its nice to be around people that love the work they do.

Cons

I can't think of any cons right now.

"A Company That Cares"

Current Employee - Account Specialist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Eastridge is a company full of servant leadership and colleagues who genuinely care about its workplace environment, company culture, social values, and the overall well-being of their staff/partners. One of the best things about Eastridge is having a voice and the leadership team is always open to feedback. Management is full of intelligent, dedicated, hard-working individuals that share common goals for the business. There is so much unity, collaboration, and support, it's beyond belief. Communication from the top down and across divisions is superb. And the opportunities throughout this organization are astonishing. Little did I know I would find myself so content with my career after being recruited internally nearly two years ago. This company went so far past my expectations in the most brilliant ways and continues to do so today.

Cons

Nothing substantial worth mentioning. Overall Eastridge is truly a wonderful company to work for.

3. COVID-19

"Collaborative, innovative, progressive workplace and leadership."

Current Employee - Program Manager in Marlborough, MA

Pros

As a new employee, I have had the opportunity to train and be mentored by individuals at all levels of the organization. While we as a company are navigating the strains and stresses of the COVID 19 Pandemic, I have witnessed my peers and leaders reach out to assist each other and also strive to find new ways to lead and grow. The DNA of this company guides each of us to continue to innovate and create solutions that honor our clients, employees and peers. The leadership of this company is transparent and forward thinking. I am honored to be part of this team.

Cons

It takes hard work to achieve your goals and when there is a ramp up at a client extra hours are expected. Not entirely a con but it is definitely not a 9-5 job.

4. COVID-19

"Best Company I've Ever Worked For!"

Current Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I have only been with Eastridge for 3 months, but I honestly have nothing but great things to say from the start. Especially with the pandemic going on they have handled it extremely well, provided job security for myself and my team and have been very transparent on how the company is doing. The trainings have been excellent, they are very organized and well established which I love and really make me feel like a valued member of the company. I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful company and would highly recommend EWS to anyone!

Cons

I have yet to uncover any downsides.

5. COVID-19

"Leadership Is The Key!"

Current Employee - EHS Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been employed by 6 companies in my 34 year career. By far Eastridge is the best company I have worked for and its the leadership that sets it apart. From the Svet Family to our CEO Seth Stein and my boss Brandon Stanford, they are the best group of leaders I have ever had the pleasure to work for. During the COVID crisis, our CEO Seth Stein has been a visionary and a rock with his leadership during this trying time. Seth has brought comfort and a confidence to the Eastridge family with his generous act and strategic moves, making sure our company is in a good financial situation. The true measure of a leader is not how they lead when times are good but how they lead in times of crisis. Seth has passed with flying colors. Its an honor to work for and with leaders like Seth and Brandon. They allow me to grow, learn and be better each and every day. When I wake up in the morning I never dread going to work. I have never felt that way with any other company. This is Job number 6 for me and God willing, it will be the last company I will work for and its Leadership that has made the difference.

Cons

None! No Company is perfect but as a whole Eastridge is close.

Continue reading

"Eastridge: A company that expanded my career and gave me a voice."

Current Employee - Executive Project Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

Expand your career and work with top leaders in the industry. Eastridge is advanced compared to its competitors in what they have to offer to their clients and their employees. Eastridge has thought of it all when it comes to managing a contingent workforce. They are a tech company managing the workforce for well-known brands here in the U.S. and internationally. You'll find that the employees who work for Eastridge have unmatched integrity compared to other workforces. Eastridge is an ESOP company, which means we are employee-owned, and along with this, I want to comment on how employee-focus their leadership team is. Many employees have described Eastridge as a business where your voice and opinions are valued which is powerful and empowering. I highly recommend the ambitious, career driven individuals to consider Eastridge Workforce Solutions as their next step in their career.

Cons

I'd like to engage more with our other offices.

7. COVID-19

"Forward Thinking Organization"

Current Employee - Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been extremely impressed with Eastridge's leadership team since starting. However, it has only proved to be stronger than I could imagine given the light of the COVID-19 situation. Eastridge had a plan for work from home options weeks before a stay at home order was given by the government. They have been flexible with their staff, clients, and temporary associates. More importantly they kept constant communication with the employees, even offering meditation and relaxation classes to help our mental health.

Cons

The rollout of corporate initiatives can be confusing or misinterpreted at times.

"Decent company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Good Management -Lots of Training

Cons

-Low base pay -Low commission

"Review"

Current Employee - Staffing Associate in San Diego, CA

Pros

It's been an amazing experience to work here, the company culture, the values, the dream work team. You feel like you are actually important to the company and not just a number, you feel like a family member.

Cons

There is no con I can mention about this place, honestly.

Continue reading

"Opportunity to be an Owner of your career, future and company"

Current Employee - Director in San Diego, CA

Pros

I will forever be grateful to a colleague who recommended I apply with Eastridge. Leadership has always been committed to their team members' development and seeing employees reach their potential. My journey over the last six years has provided me the opportunity to serve as an individual contributor, to leading teams and even being a contributor to creating brand new service lines for our company. None of these opportunities would have existed without the formal (and even informal) mentors along the way - from Branch Managers to Vice Presidents, and even our CEO - Seth Stein. There has been a real focus on investments that benefit employees directly, especially over the last year. Becoming an ESOP in 2019 was one of the best gifts the company could have rewarded us. We are now truly one team and one company as fellow owners. Other investments have included providing professional development to employees through a dedicated corporate trainer. Eastridge facilities programs on topics like Situational Leadership, DiSC, management training and more. Investments have also been made into our infrastructures like upgrades with technology, equipment, and even our facilities. Our CEO created an Advisory Board so that voices from all levels and all areas of our company could provide direct and candid feedback to the most senior levels of leadership. Regular Townhalls provide transparency and more opportunities for communication to reach every employee. Mentor/Mentee programs provide collaboration across different business lines and opportunities for professional development. And the list goes on.

Cons

Your journey with Eastridge is what you make it, which can seem intimidating for some - you have to own how you find your path. But, you are provided the tools and mentors who will help guide you along the way.

Found 199 reviews