Found 395 of over 481 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great leadership and guidance" (in 34 reviews)
- "• Great Culture, Values, and DNA." (in 25 reviews)
- "Most people are amazing, and the company culture allows you to forge long lasting friendhips." (in 18 reviews)
- "Great benefits and work environment" (in 18 reviews)
- "The management is always encouraging and supportive." (in 18 reviews)
- "No work life balance and do not invest the tools to make a recruiter successful." (in 11 reviews)
- "For example I did not have any goals or a career plan because of having 2 managers that seemed to not be on quite exactly the same page." (in 6 reviews)
- "It's fake and there is obvious favoritism." (in 6 reviews)
- "They will always try to make the salary seem as good as can get, when they were getting paid $15,000 more in the same role." (in 4 reviews)
- "Long hours sometimes but not always" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Eastridge Workforce Solutions and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 10, 2023Wharehouse WorkerFormer Employee
They assist with helping people look for jobs
When a assignment ends, you have to wait till they find something else for you.Eastridge Workforce Solutions Response2w
Thanks for the 5 star review! We do our best to find additional opportunities when assignments end and hope another one becomes available for you very soon. Feel free to continue to check in with your Recruiter!
- 5.0Jun 15, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
Finding a company that genuinely welcomes fresh ideas and strives for continuous improvement is a rare gem. I've finally discovered a workplace where they don't just talk about valuing innovation – they actively live it. It's a refreshing change that sets them apart from other companies I've worked at. Additionally, the work-life balance they offer is exceptional. While there are busy periods, they strike a great equilibrium, ensuring that work remains manageable without sacrificing personal time. This balance has made a noticeable difference in my overall satisfaction and well-being. What truly sets this company apart, though, is the incredible camaraderie among colleagues. I'm lucky to have supportive coworkers who are not only knowledgeable but also approachable. Whenever I have questions or need help, they're always there, eager to assist and ensure my success.
While using Google Workspaces, I've encountered functionality challenges when compared to the Microsoft environment. There are instances where I wish for more flexibility with different tools, but the restrictions of Google Workspaces can be limiting. However, I do see promising efforts from the company to address and improve this issue, giving me hope for the future.Eastridge Workforce Solutions Response4mo
Wow. Your headline "An Exemplary Workplace: Thriving Company Culture and Empowering Opportunities to Make a Lasting Impact" is so heartwarming to read. It is exactly how we hope every single partner feels. We will continue to strive to deliver our best every single day. I'll also be sure to pass along your thoughts on Workspaces to ensure our team reads your comments. Thanks again - you made my day!
Eastridge Workforce Solutions Reviews FAQs
Eastridge Workforce Solutions has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 481 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
81% of Eastridge Workforce Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Eastridge Workforce Solutions 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.