KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 261 of over 320 reviews

4.7
Eastridge Workforce Solutions CEO Seth Stein
Seth Stein
Pros
  • "Eastridge Workforce Solutions helped save me the trouble of spending hours looking for employment opportunities(in 15 reviews)

• "So thankful to be connected with Eastridge Workforce Solutions(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No Company is perfect but as a whole Eastridge is close(in 29 reviews)

• "Work-life balance is sometimes hard to manage but it comes with being a recruiter so you just have to adjust(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Eastridge Workforce Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years
      Featured Review

Collaborative Culture and Extensive Growth Opportunities

Jun 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The biggest pro to Eastridge is and has always been the people. We make a point to hire based on our company DNA to ensure that we maintain a strong, inclusive and collaborative culture. Eastridge offers the stability of a long-established company coupled with the agility and tremendous growth of a startup. We are also an ESOP - and this is not just a massive financial benefit for all of us, but it is a way of operating as co-owners and having each other's backs. In my 7 years here I have been able to grow into a new elevated role on average every 2 years, some of them being newly created and individualized for me and my strengths (surely a very rare opportunity in the traditional corporate world, but not here). The most exciting and meaningful aspect of my time thus far has been the ability to pay the growth I have been provided forward and promote several of my team members, especially in the past year. Lastly, I have been lucky enough to be a part of forming our LGBTQ+ committee and am so proud and grateful for the genuine focus on diversity and inclusion our company has.

Cons

The only con that runs rampant in our industry is work/life balance. We have a plethora of business which is an incredible opportunity to have, but it can be difficult to disconnect when there is so much potential to accomplish.

CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this comprehensive overview of your experience. I am truly thankful for how much you care for your team, our partners and the company. As you know, our purpose is to provide opportunity and enrichment through work and it is clear that your passion and efforts have led to incredible success. I am thankful for you and the leadership you provide to so many amazing people.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A rare opportunity to truly enjoy where you work!

Jul 18, 2021 - Recruiter in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Eastridge during the pandemic after spending 10 years in the hospitality industry and being completely in love with it. I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect, had very high expectations, and wasn’t sure if this industry would be for me, but Eastridge has been the most pleasant surprise I didn’t know I needed! Some of the things I love and appreciate about Eastridge have been the very welcoming and integrative onboarding experience, the inclusive and collaborative culture, an accountable leadership team from top to bottom, the opportunity for growth and that leadership caters growth opportunities to your effort and strengths, being around genuinely good people who believe and invest in everyone, the freedom to be myself and work how I work best, the support from my colleagues, the opportunity to make a difference, and the flexibility to work from home. After having lost my job in the hospitality industry due to COVID, stability became more important to me than ever before. I can happily say that Eastridge is a very stable and transparent company. I like that Eastridge is an employee owned company. I also really like that Eastridge hosts weekly townhall meetings where we’re kept informed about everything going on in the company from finances to upcoming changes. Most importantly, colleagues and their efforts are noticed and celebrated during this time!

Cons

It would have been helpful as a new hire starting remotely to have been provided an org chart and/or company/department guide, which I am sure we have, but at the same time.. I didn’t ask for one so that falls on me. It can sometimes be hard to find a work-life balance, but management always encourages a work-life balance, and is open to providing you with resources or support when needed, so this mostly comes down to a personal decision and self-discipline to find the balance.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best companies I have ever worked for!

May 4, 2021 - Senior Recruiter in Newport Beach, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Eastridge for over two years and I have grown so much professionally. This has been my first stint in agency recruiting and I have loved it! The company gives you the autonomy to run your desk the way you like and as long as you're achieving your goals, you can continue to do so. I have had the opportunity to recruit various professional level roles across HR, Engineering, IT, Sales, Operations, etc. , as well as participate in an ongoing project where the focus is high-volume, sales recruiting. I have really honed my chops as a Recruiter here because the company believes in your talent and will give you the opportunity to try new things. Also, the company is like one big family, which is really nice because you can honestly talk to anyone about your questions and goals. I have enjoyed every minute of working for such a tight knit company, as well as such a fun group of people! I know that I have made some awesome friends here.

Cons

Non that I can think of. Management is great and I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with all of my managers. The work-life balance has been a little tough with this high volume project, but manageable.

CEO

Thank you for your kind words about our company. Given that our purpose is to provide opportunity and enrichment through work, it certainly seems to be the case for you. The RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) project you are referring to has been really meaningful to our partners, thousands of candidates and of course, our client. I am most proud of hearing about the ability to speak honestly to anyone on the team. That level of trust is certainly core to our culture.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent place for anyone in Staffing

Jun 3, 2021 - Senior Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

After working at Eastridge for a few months I frankly don't have enough good things to say. They treat you right, always offering help and able to to actually be there for you. I've never had a job before where I get along with everyone. This may sound like propaganda but its true. Eastridge is a great place to work and I have recommend past coworkers and friends to apply.

Cons

Can sometimes be a bit disorganized the it still functions well!

CEO

We appreciate the referrals! I am so pleased you find Eastridge a great place to work. As you know, we are experiencing significant growth and we will continue to work to ensure the processes and systems are there to enhance the employee experience.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A balanced, empowering, encouraging place to work!

Jun 3, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is fantastic. Excellent, accountable leadership and encouraging, hardworking teammates. Work-life balance is possible if you use your time wisely, and everyone on the team is very supportive. They really want you to be successful and feel valued as an employee. There is a certain level of trust and individual ownership that makes it a great place to work.

Cons

Some operational systems could be upgraded that would ultimately benefit the company fiscally

CEO

I appreciate the review, thank you! I'm thrilled you highlighted our culture. As you know we work very hard to make Eastridge a great place to work for our employee-owners. It means so much to me that you feel supported and valued. Also, a top initiative this year is to enhance the features available in our systems and implement automation. I am sure this will have a positive impact.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Absolutely love it here

May 7, 2021 - Area Operations Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Eastridge Workforce Solutions has an incredible company culture. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming, plays well in the sandbox, and wants their peers to be successful. They do their best to stay ahead of the curve with their technology and truly focus on giving the best product and service to their clients and candidates. The Employee Ownership program sets everyone up to own their future and benefit from the company's strong growth. With the company's growth comes great opportunities for career advancement.

Cons

Recruitment is not for everyone. It takes a strong work ethic, a high sense of urgency, resilience, self-awareness, and ownership. If you exude all five of these traits, you will be extremely successful and love it here.

CEO

I am truly thankful for you taking the time to write this review and share your passion for our company. I fully agree that if any prospective employee is reading this and possesses the traits you outline, they will crush it at Eastridge!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

I LOVE WORKING AT EASTRIDGE!

May 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

*Financial rewards through employee ownership (employee stock ownership plan) *Comprehensive benefits where the company has absorbed increases for the last 5 years. *Career growth can happen fast *Flexibility to work remote *Shared values leads to alignment *Innovation demonstrated by our technology platform and diversity of services *Truly great people who are committed to each other, our clients and candidates

Cons

Working in a service business can be hard. We need to be responsive and accountable to our clients which means we have to act with urgency and own outcomes. You will work hard at Eastridge but it is also very rewarding.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

We own our future!

May 21, 2021 - Senior Manager in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’m so proud to work for an organization that came out of the pandemic stronger than ever. Our teams buckled down and worked exceptionally hard and this commitment continues to payoff. We’ve been lucky to be lead by a CEO that is engaged and transparent. There have been so many amazing new hires along with a huge amount of internal promotions. The future is exciting!

Cons

This is not a culture for everyone. But if you enjoy a fast paced environment where your hard work pays off, then this is the place for you.

CEO

I could not agree more that our future is exciting! We will celebrate our 50th anniversary in January and I truly believe the best is yet to come. Our transition from a staffing company to a global workforce solutions company, powered by our own contingent workforce management technology, has been so rewarding. And, the ability to share the financial rewards with our employee-owners through our employee stock ownership plan is so meaningful!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

AMAZING Culture!!

Jun 3, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

If I could give this company 10 stars I would. I am a recent new hire to this company and the whole hiring process has been the best I have ever experienced. They treat you like you are a part of the company from the very beginning. Best company ever!

Cons

none, no cons to this company.

CEO

Thank you - I wish you could give 10 stars as well!!! I'm glad you highlighted the interview process. As you know, hiring managers evaluate for skills we have a separate interview team to confirm alignment with traits we look for (ownership, resilience, self-awareness, urgency and work ethic). So, I am excited to know that you had a positive interview experience. Thanks for joining our team and I am positive the best is yet to come.

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with opportunities to grow

Apr 8, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the company culture of care for employees and transparency by the management. Provided many growth opportunities and coaching along the way to develop my career. High praise for senior management, especially in regards to communication and approachability. Don't think I would've enjoyed or advanced in my career as much as I did had it not been for Eastridge. It was my first job out of college, and I was able to learn the business from the team and experience a positive employee culture as well.

Cons

None I experienced at my time with the organization

CEO

Thank you so very much for your post. Our purpose is to provide opportunity and enrichment through work and it appears you were able to experience that. I also appreciate you mentioning communication as it is one of our values. Best of luck and continued success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 261 Reviews