Eastridge Workforce Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Adam Svet

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Excellent work environment and great management team" (in 9 reviews)

• "Bob Svet created this company here in San Diego over 40 years ago with sincere values" (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Depending on what division you are a part of the work life balance is not always there" (in 9 reviews)

• "There are no cons to include - Eastridge has been a great company to work for since I have started" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Manager"

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

The company embraces it's values and works hard to bring work opportunities to San Diego and across the US. The branch staff puts in the time to make sure candidates feel supported and prepared for their next position. Leadership Team is cohesive and hands on. There is good work/life balance.

Cons

We have a lot of initiatives going on at one time.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the changes you are making - moving in the right direction!

"Thank you Eastridge Workforce Solution"

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

I was lookin for level entry job above minimum wage ..where i can get more skill on hands on job.I visited Eastridge and met a very nice lady named Christina Vo who presented me with the right type of job i was looking for.I started as temp and now am full time employee and its been awesome working here.Eastridge workforce solutinon to visit if u need a job that can help you get more skills.

Cons

Its awesome to work with Eastridge...more opportunities for jobs is presented

Aug 10, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for your review. We wish you many years of success here at Eastridge Workforce Solutions!

3. "They found me a great job"

Current Employee - Production Operator in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Production Operator in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

I went in to join a friend at his job. My recruiter Christina Vo was very helpful to check with the company if they had any openings. By the following day I received my starting date! Even after I started work, Christina has been amazing with fixing any issues with payroll and my hours.

Cons

So far there hasnt been any cons.

4. "Great Staff"

Former Employee - Contractor in North Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Contractor in North Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never worked with a more friendly and inviting staff. They genuinely care about their workers.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. People can feel genuine people.

Aug 10, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

We believe it's the great employees that make up the wonderful culture at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. Thank you for being part of our team and providing feedback.

5. "Avoid"

Former Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Located in a number of locations across SD County that make EWS central to most people, free parking, and occasionally employee engagement events.

Cons

Catty work environment, people are fired daily without notice (typically you get a heads up if you aren't hitting goals, but not here), out-of-date facilities, upper management can be nasty if you're just an employee and not on their favorite list. Turnover is also out of this world probably greater than 60% for employees within their first year.

Advice to Management

Maybe share a little bit more of the wealth for the worker bees vs treating them like sweatshop employees so your pockets get fatter.

Aug 10, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on having several employees that have worked for the company over 10, 15 and 20+ years. We are constantly monitoring turnover metrics and identifying... More

6. "Turnover"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the relationships with clients and being able to help our local community find employment.

Cons

There is a large, constant amount of turnover in Las Vegas. There are only 35 - 40 employees in Las Vegas and Las Vegas has turned over 1 Regional Sales Manager, 4 Sales BDR’s, 3 Directors Of Operations, 1 Area Operations Manager, 4 Account Managers, and 2 Front Desk Clerks. That is 50% turnover in less than a year, and most of it out of the main office where the VP sits.

Advice to Management

What’s the true cause? Who’s lacking the leadership to guide us to success? Obviously these people were of value when you hired them.

Aug 10, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly monitoring turnover metrics and identifying areas for improvement. We pride ourselves on all our core values, but specifically on integrity, and doing... More

"Direct Hire Recruiter"

Current Employee - Direct Hire Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Direct Hire Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great CEO, Fun Environment, Set up for success!

Cons

none, if any, it would be location. It's beautiful here, but the traffic is heavy

Advice to Management

None, keep up the great work and great support. Everyone is happy here which is so rare in companies!

"Flexible but busy"

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

Flexible in working out of office sometimes

Cons

During busy times some nights or weekends are needed

Jul 20, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

"A breath of fresh air..."

Pros

With over 10 years of industry experience, I can wholeheartedly say that I’ve never witnessed an organization that cares so much for their employees. The company’s core values are clearly adopted by all team members, starting with the C-Level team and applied in every aspect of the business.

To be part of an organization that invests so much back into their teams, to feel valued and not just as a body in a seat, sets Eastridge apart from its competitors. In Orange County, the leadership and tutelage of JC Carrion carries the region to work hard, feel good about their roles and strive to meet their personal and professional goals.

Cons

As any company, Eastridge has areas of opportunities, however none that are big enough to deter someone from working here.

Jul 20, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

10. "From Great to Decent, at best"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

Recruiters make decent money - but they also slave.

Cons

Leadership and executive board are true cliques

Favoritism is a very serious issue

Work/Life balance is non existent

Employee Appreciation is sub-par

Manager accountability is discussed but not enforced

No true career progression for every single position.

The family feel is no longer present even though teams are small.

Reputation of this company isn't that great.

You may not be set up for success

Advice to Management

bring back the family feel, be more connected with those "below you" and stop operating off of hierarchy.

Aug 10, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Your comments have come as a surprise to us. We conduct regular Management 360’s, employee engagement surveys, and focus on family centered events. We are always striving to keep our family feel and... More