Eastridge Workforce Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Adam Svet

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Management team treats you like you are family (in 8 reviews)

• If you're in San Diego, make sure you ask for Jeff (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Depending on what division you are a part of the work life balance is not always there (in 8 reviews)

• Eastridge positions themselves as a caring employer but in the end there is no work/life balance (in 4 reviews)

1. "Helped bring me back to life!"

Current Employee - Business Development in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Engaging management team
    Wonderful support system that welcomes different personalities. I started my career here during one of the worst times in my personal life, and even with a meltdown (I know...at work!!) the management team picked me up from off the ground, dust me off, and gave me the talk I needed to re-gain my focus. Something they didn't have to do, but they did.

In my 17 years of employment, I have never had a company that I work for give Martin Luther Kings Day off. I know that may not seem like much to some people, but it just shows how much they try to make all of their employees happy. I for one appreciate that and think they deserve recognition.

If you are a good employee, they will find a way to fit you into a positon that aligns best with your skill set/what you want to do. You are treated like an adult, and the CEO/President/C-level management will know you by name, asks how you're doing, and are extremely approachable and engaging. To me, that means a lot.

Cons

The pay can be a tad bit better, but they are aware of this and are finding ways to remedy it.

Advice to Management

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to your employees. It makes us all want to work hard and continue to contribute to Eastridge and their success.

2. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

Pros

Competitive pay, good work/life balance, they treat you like adults and don't micro manage or treat you like a child, wonderful management, takes care of their employees and I can keep going on and on.

Cons

I haven't been here for very long so at the moment I have no cons and don't ever expect to.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

3. "An employer that trusts you."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Pros

You are given the tools and resources to be successful in your role. You have a great group of people all around you that want you to succeed and do well. Staff is incredibly supportive and will back you up when mistakes are made. If you work hard enough, there will be many opportunities for career growth.

Cons

Traffic in the area can be a bit rough coming to and from work.

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job! Keep it consistent, from my experience no one likes changes in their roles. If big changes must be made, ensure it will be a smooth transition process for all employees affected.

4. "AMAZING companty to work for!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

Pros

I absolutely love working for Eastridge, it is the best company to work for. Every single person that I have met who works here is extremely nice, accepting, motivating, encouraging, and dedicated. It truly feels like family. They have created an exceptional culture here and I wouldn't change anything.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about Eastridge.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, doing great!

5. "Interviewer"

Pros

great starting off HR job

Cons

nothing negative to say about this company

Advice to Management

great company

"caregiver"

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions part-time

Pros

very family oriented and caring management

Cons

Can't say anything about this company.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work amd improving peoples lives

"Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is so great to see leadership step up and be involved in so many matters on every level. From employee satisfaction surveys, boards of employees from different disciplines addressing and putting into action employee concerns, to company events and supporting those in need.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It's been great seeing the company grow.

Advice to Management

Keep going in this direction!

"Customer Service Rep"

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management is nice and willing to work with you. You’re always giving different opportunities and chances to meet new people

Cons

Pay is not always the same but comes with the territory

Advice to Management

N/A

"General Labor"

Current Employee - General Laborer in Baltic, CT
    Current Employee - General Laborer in Baltic, CT

Pros

Pay is good plus benefits

Cons

On your feet all day for 11 hours

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job

"bet there will be a lawsuit soon!!"

Current Employee - Operations in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in Anaheim, CA

Pros

Great communication if you need help from corporate
    staff, Casual dress, Bonus perks, food, raffles, corporate is kinda cool when you get the chance to visit.

Cons

1. DISCRIMINATION
    2. Stone Age recruiting
    3. Managers tell recruiters NOT to place black ppl because they never work out and fall off
    4. I got in trouble for placing an "old" person, the guy was only 52
    5. Managers also say not to place over weight candidates because they move too slow
    6. Throw away copies employees IDs and socials into public trash where anyone can take
    7. Corporate has NO idea what really goes on in their offices (Non San Diego)
    8. Told to hire specific races for specific clients
    9. Constantly Harass you over your age if you work with younger colleagues
    10. "Client is always right, so screw the hard working recruiter" mentality

Advice to Management

Add cameras into all offices so you can see what really happens! You might stumble upon footage of "let's chug booze in the car at 12pm and be drunk to deal with stress, or bring your bf back to the office at 9pm for a private tour kinda thing"

Eastridge Workforce Solutions Response

Nov 3, 2017 – Human Resources

Your comments have come as a surprise to us. We conduct regular Management 360’s, employee engagement surveys, and field visits from HQ team members, and the issues you mention have not come up in... More