Eastridge Workforce Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Adam Svet

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Depending on what division you are a part of the work life balance is not always there" (in 9 reviews)

• "There are no cons to include - Eastridge has been a great company to work for since I have started" (in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Direct Hire Recruiter"

Current Employee - Direct Hire Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Direct Hire Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great CEO, Fun Environment, Set up for success!

Cons

none, if any, it would be location. It's beautiful here, but the traffic is heavy

Advice to Management

None, keep up the great work and great support. Everyone is happy here which is so rare in companies!

Jul 20, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for your review. We wish you many years of success here at Eastridge Workforce Solutions!

"Business Development Representative"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

You are treated like family here. Everyone is positive, motivating and it is ALL about a TEAM effort. Amazing company to work for!!

Cons

There are no cons here

Advice to Management

None, they are comitted to keeping everyone happy and what makes everyone strive to wok harder.

"Great Culture"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent Company Culture. They invest in you and your growth as long as you are willing to strive to be your best every day.

Cons

In a growth mode which can lead to changing positions on the fly.

Advice to Management

Great Job investing in your team!

4. "Worst thing you could do"

Former Employee - Operator (Temp) in Devens, MA
    Former Employee - Operator (Temp) in Devens, MA

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Literally nothing that's good about this company except that they show you how messed up management can actually be. They literally lied to me about job outlook and I am glad I found out before it was too late. They also did not pay me after I quit which I am pretty sure is illegal. I talked with another person who used to work there just recently and he said he is in a similar situation.

Cons

Pay is terrible; No transparency; Lies; Leadership was inexperienced

Advice to Management

Be honest and stop lying to employees about critical things

"Wonderful Place to Work"

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

Awesome Company Culture
    Goal Driven & Successful
    Outstanding Teamwork
    Great Management
    Good Schedule
    Compensation & Benefits
    Stability

Cons

Regular morning traffic in San Diego, is the only thing I can complain about.
    Other than the commute, this is a great place to work!
    The pros definitely outweigh any "cons".

Oct 23, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for joining Eastridge Workforce Solutions. We believe the employees make EWS such an exceptional place to work and it's wonderful to have you on board!

"Excellent Company with Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Eastridge offers the stability of being a very established company with the growth opportunities that one would be afforded at a start up. Employees are encouraged to be creative and entrepreneurial and provided the support necessary to succeed. The company continuously provides new opportunities for training, development and mentorship, in addition to consistently improving benefits and rewards. Eastridge promotes from within and is a great place for anyone looking for a company with no ceiling on their individual career advancement.

Cons

As with most staffing agencies, Eastridge is not a place for mediocrity. As a result, there is a level of turnover that is difficult to avoid in any sales industry.

Oct 23, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

"Awesome Culture + Progressive Company"

Pros

A ton! First, work environment is phenomenal- it's a good mix of young and matured, new and well experienced, but everyone is very collaborative and open-minded, professional and upbeat! They make sure the culture is diverse, melting pot of different personalities that are just fundamentally good-natured people. The company also has very clear strategies in keeping us going and expanding to new territories. Our future is exciting and they don't sugarcoat things, always transparent and values integrity.

Cons

We need to be more visible and recognized in other territories besides San Diego, for which the management is working hard on.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Oct 23, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition & Development

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you are off to a good start at EWS!

"Great Culture"

Pros

You have a great group of people all around you that want you to succeed and do well. Staff is incredibly supportive. If you work hard enough, there will be many opportunities for career growth. Regular Management 360 assessments, employee engagement surveys, and field visits from corporate team members. Strong senior leadership team has the skill set and scope of experience needed for expected company growth and have continued to enable us with additional training and tools.

Cons

The best part is offering someone the job and helping them change their life for the better. The worst is when they don't work out or your candidate really wanted the job and didn't get it and having to break the news to them afterward.

Advice to Management

Keep asking for feedback!

Sep 5, 2018 – Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We wish you continued success at Eastridge Workforce Solutions!

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter

Pros

Here are some of the reasons why I enjoy working for Eastridge:
    -A strong, cohesive executive leadership team who have long tenure w/the company
    -Transparency within the company through Town Hall meetings and conference calls (led by Adam, the President) where everyone is provided an opportunity to share their thoughts, opinions, or ask questions
    -Summer Fridays - company allows us to leave at 3pm on Fridays (paid!) during the summer to spend time w/family, run errands, or do whatever we need to do
    -Internal company contests which allows employees the opportunity to "win" between $5K to $100K!!
    -Employee sponsored "giving back" events & campaigns to local charities
    -Fun team dynamics
    -Eastridge is always finding new ways to be more innovative both internally as well as with the services we provide to clients
    -Opportunities for promotions and advancements
    - Tuition reimbursement program
    - You can be nominated for Eastridge's values and be selected to win between $500 to $2500

Cons

It is a work hard, play hard environment. The monthly goals are high, but attainable and of course you get compensated with commissions based on what you bill. Don't think you can slack off and be successful in this industry. It really takes hard work and effort.
    The medical benefits are okay - not great, but also not as bad as I have seen in the market. With the rising cost of healthcare, Eastridge decided instead of increasing our premiums, they would cover the costs.
    There can seem to be a bit of turnover in specific divisions because of the workload.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Thank you for your transparency and willingness to take everyone's voices into consideration!

Sep 5, 2018 – Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We wish you many years of success at Eastridge Workforce Solutions!

"EWM Rocks! I would highly recommend"

Current Employee - Account Management in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Account Management in San Diego, CA

Pros

Core values - lots of creativity on our floor, family business, future business/growth opportunities, loving improved emphasis on development

Cons

Cross-department collaboration and communication. Not many people understand EWM

Advice to Management

Hold your department managers accountable to our culture/values to foster creativity and create better communication across departments

Sep 5, 2018 – Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your review. We wish you many years of success at Eastridge Workforce Solutions!