KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.6
Eastridge Workforce Solutions CEO Seth Stein
Seth Stein

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The culture is amazing and promotes growth from within.(in 28 reviews)
  • "Great leadership and guidance(in 24 reviews)
  • "Most people are amazing, and the company culture allows you to forge long lasting friendhips.(in 16 reviews)
  • "The management is always encouraging and supportive.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Work is simple and the pay is good.(in 13 reviews)
Cons
  • "The owner is about doing everything on the cheap, the benefits aren't very good, and I just wish they were able to see how their words are out of alignment with how they actually treat people.(in 12 reviews)
  • "No work life balance and do not invest the tools to make a recruiter successful.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Seems like the higher up managers are the ones who benefit from all of the hard work and have such a LOW commission pay rate it's unbelievable.(in 8 reviews)
  • "They will always try to make the salary seem as good as can get, when they were getting paid $15,000 more in the same role.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Eastridge Workforce Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Employee owners really make a difference.

Aug 2, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company where leadership actually cares about people above profits.

Cons

As an employee owned company, you can earn a great salary with a very beneficial stock plan (above the competition). But you will work hard for it.

CEO

Thanks for such a positive review and I'm so glad you recognize the upside of employee ownership! We will certainly keep up the frequency and transparency of communication.

2. 5.0

Continuously Growing!

Jun 22, 2022 - Human Resources Business Partner HRBP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Eastridge strives to make their employees feel valued and continuously works on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Employees here at Eastridge take pride in delivering their best, and it is clear that top leadership is committed to making Eastridge a great place to work. For example, top leadership meets with all employees on a bi-weekly basis where they provide the latest insights and developments on company GP, and company initiatives designed to help employees grow and feel valued. In those bi-weekly meetings our CEO Seth shares what is being done to help the company grow, along with metrics provided and explained by our CFO Brandon Stanford that demonstrate their efforts and success. Since Seth has become CEO, he has worked towards the goal of making Eastridge 100% employee owned, and has accomplished this goal with flying colors!

Cons

It is hard to think of a con when it comes to Eastridge, one that comes to mind may be the lack of in person interactions and events since COVID-19. However, I know that this is something the company is actively working on as we navigate COVID-19 and the latest federal regulations and restrictions.

CEO

Thank you so much for the great review. I truly appreciate that you highlight our focus on work culture, communication, and employee ownership. We work hard to ensure we remain a great place to work and will continue to do so!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Safe and Inclusive Place to Work!

Jun 22, 2022 - Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the amazing people, to the pay, to the support, I couldn't ask for a more supportive and encouraging space to work. Eastridge has been such a breath of fresh air in my year of working not just for them, but truly with them. As a black women with a big personality I have been taught to try to be less of myself, to be more robotic and smaller in a corporate position. At Eastridge they encourage everyone to take up as much space as possible and to share any ideas to help them improve. Working at a company with such an openminded CEO that is grateful for constructive criticism and works hard to be better, really makes a difference. Not only is Eastridge an inclusive place to work, its also a safe place to work.

Cons

Nothing that isn't currently being worked on.

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

This review warms my heart! Thank you so very much for sharing and for the kind words! It is all the motivation we need to keep striving to deliver our best.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Amazing place to work

Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership truly cares for their teams and everyone works to make Eastridge a good place to be day in and day out. Transparency and integrity are evident. The ESOP is an unparalleled benefit. Good to be an employee-owner.

Cons

None so far - good place to be.

CEO

Thanks for the feedback and I'm so glad that you see our values and culture in action day in and day out!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible place to work, the culture and positive attitude is addicting

Jul 29, 2022 - Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

As an employee owned company, everyone in the organization cares about the outcome of every situation. Recruiters give 110%, Sales teams give 110%, Operations and Corporate support gives 110%.

Cons

I haven’t found a flaw

CEO

Thanks for this great review! I really appreciate you recognizing the amazing team spirit and sense of ownership (because the employees actually own 100% of the company)!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Working with the most transparent / collaborative team in Recruiting!

Jun 21, 2022 - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and guidance - AZ Team is the BEST! Opportunity for extensive commissions / bonuses Merit based raises / increases and ability for internal promotions Consistent weekly training that adds value to your desk Ability to manage and run your own desk while having the resources of a large organization Having the ability and access to work with team members - Experts within their respective spaces Highly focused specialties Management is focused on Servant Leadership and are more motivated about your success even more than their own Great overall working environment and organization

Cons

Recruiting is tough anywhere you work, having the tools and resources are key to being successful in this business.

CEO

Wow - what a wonderful review, thanks so much! I really appreciate you calling out the great team members, opportunity to earn performance-based compensation, our industry specialists, and of course our commitment to servant leadership!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Incredible culture and extensive growth opportunities

Jul 13, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee-owned company (ESOP) provides very substantial retirement benefit and enforces a strong, united company culture. Uncapped growth potential - company promotes from within and provides development opportunities to allow career progression. Genuine focus on diversity and inclusion with strong executive support for ERG groups. Real control over financial success - competitive new commission plan provides unlimited earning potential with pay for performance focus.

Cons

None that come to mind - no other place I would rather be!

CEO

It was so wonderful to read your review and what you see as the pros of working at Eastridge. I appreciate you taking the time to share!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

LOVE this Employee owned Company!

Jul 20, 2022 - Operations Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee Owned Company, INCREDIBLE LEADERSHIP, new employee training is great, and EastRidge is ALL about Employee enrichment! Couldn’t be any happier

Cons

Very few cons with this organization!

CEO

Thank you so much for this great review, I appreciate the kind words. You may know we have been working on an enhanced commission plan for recruiters. While we have launched our new professional plan, commercial is not far behind!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Proud employee owner!

Jul 18, 2022 - Director of Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

Eastridge provides an inclusive environment with excellent work life balance. The opportunity to be an employee owner has been so rewarding! I am so very excited about what we will continue to accomplish.

Cons

No cons to speak of.

CEO

Love this review! I'm so glad you feel so positive about our company and environment. I too am very excited about what we can continue to accomplish.

10. 5.0

Amazing company with a Superb CEO

Jun 21, 2022 - Sr. Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are many pros to working at Eastridge. It is an employee-owned company, a company that genuinely cares about all its "staff", clients, and candidates. As a black woman, it was a pleasant surprise to receive so much support from the CEO Seth Stein and many others when it came to creating a Black Employee Resource group in addition tothe other diverse ERGs. My experience here so far has been amazing and I never want to leave

Cons

You will probably never want to leave

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

You are so, so kind. It is a total team effort and the entire Senior Management team cares out each and every partner. It is important to ensure a great experience for our partners and our ERGs go a long way to ensuring that is the case.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 321 Reviews

Eastridge Workforce Solutions Reviews FAQs

Eastridge Workforce Solutions has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 397 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Eastridge Workforce Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Eastridge Workforce Solutions. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

91% of Eastridge Workforce Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Eastridge Workforce Solutions 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions to be benefits, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Eastridge Workforce Solutions Job Seekers