Eastridge Workforce Solutions "eastridge workforce solutions" Reviews | Glassdoor

Eastridge Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews about "eastridge workforce solutions"

Updated Jan 14, 2019

4.1
Eastridge Workforce Solutions CEO Seth Stein
Seth Stein
1 Rating
Pros
Cons
  • "Its awesome to work with Eastridge(in 20 reviews)

• "long travels hard work boring days(in 11 reviews)

Reviews about "eastridge workforce solutions"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Seeking Employment"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Pros

Michael was great help connecting me with work opportunities and scheduling interviews at the perfect time! Eastridge Workforce Solutions helped save me the trouble of spending hours looking for employment opportunities.

Cons

Not any Cons that come to mind

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2019-01-15
  2. "HR Administrator"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Pros

Amazing efforts by my recruiter Tricia Nelson. She really made genuine efforts to get me the best job and help me out thoroughly in my job hunt. She is not only a great recruiter but also a kind person to talk to. She really made me comfortable. So thankful to be connected with Eastridge Workforce Solutions.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2018-10-10

"Looks great from the outside.."

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time

Pros

The only pros of Eastridge Workforce Solutions. The president Seth and other employees. Also the benefits could be way better.

Cons

Old school mentality. Micro managed. Commission is awful. No work life balance. Either you fit their mold or you're out. "One staff". Discrimination on placements... You could have a great candidate that matches all of the qualifications your client is looking for, but if the candidate is to fat, or not the right skin color, he or she will not make it past your office.

Advice to Management

HR needs to spend some serious time with employees on a individual level.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2015-12-28
  4. "Eastridge Workforce Solution"

Current Employee - Management in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Eastridge Workforce Solutions offers me an opportunity to excel in an industry I love. Our core values travel within each of us - dedicated to always bringing our best to those we service - clients, candidates and strangers alike. A big thank you to Bob - our owner - and our fantastic Management Team

Cons

Remember, the value of verbal communications.

Advice to Management

Acknowledge effort

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2015-08-14

"Eastridge Workforce Solutions"

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Eastridge Workforce Solutions has been a great company with great opportunities. The plans and potential for growth are exponential and the level of integrity and transparency is very high.

Cons

With growth comes opportunities to standardize process.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2015-05-28

"Come for the job, stay for the core values... Deliver our Best, Commitment, Creativity, Integrity, Communication."

Current Employee - Operations Analyst in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The majority of my career has been with Eastridge Workforce Solutions, and it is for a good reason. When I first joined the company I was coming for a rather nasty work environment. I entered with the mindset that I would give them a year of my life and then I'd go do something I love. Little did I know this "I guess I'll take it" would become the thing I love. We are a family (and not the just at the holidays kind).I didn't know it on my first day, or first week, but about a month into my employment when I met with the Founder & CEO, Bob Svet. He looked in my eyes, gave me his full attention and asked what I wanted to do. He said to pretend I was his daughter and he had a magic wand - just name it. No one had ever asked me what I wanted or given me their full attention like that in my life. I knew right then that this company was different. We build each other up, we respect one another, and each member truly cares about the rest. I have become a better person not only at work, but in my personal life from the lessons they have taught me. I am extremely happy with my job and appreciate all the opportunities I have been given at Eastridge Workforce Solutions.

Cons

I do not have 20 words worth of cons. The only things I can touch on is is benefits, but no real reason to complain

Advice to Management

I do not have advice for the management team. Any time I have questions or concerns they have an open door.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2015-03-06

"Eastridge Workforce Solutions has a fantastic history with a stellar future!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The opportunity for enrichment and career development is truly limitless at Eastridge Workforce Solutions and a function of what you make of it as an individual. The culture is one of high performance, yet does not sacrifice collaboration and sense of community. In fact, at Eastridge Workforce Solutions, there is a sense of family in not only work teams and divisions, but company-wide.

Cons

No "con" comes to mind that isn't outweighed by the many "pros." Any concerns I have had, I feel comfortable voicing to leadership, who I have found to be receptive to constructive feedback.

Advice to Management

Keep up the two-way communication flow, the creative paths to engage employees, and awakening and encouraging the entrepreneur in each of us.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2015-03-06
  8. "Truly a company to grow with!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Eastridge Workforce Solutions is a company based on core values that we live and breathe every day. We operate with the utmost INTEGRITY, every member of the team contributes the highest level of COMMITMENT to our clients, employees and our peers and we strive to DELIVER OUR BEST in everything we do. We are a company that fully supports CREATIVITY and are consistently looking for new and innovative ways to do the basics really well.

Cons

You will get exactly what you give. Deliver your best - you will receive the best. Be prepared to work hard and do good work.

Advice to Management

We love opportunities for "team" events and gatherings. Our conference last year was amazing and hope events like this continue for years to come.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2015-03-05
  9. "Great Company, Great Team, Inspiring CEO!"

Current Employee - Regional Managing Director in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

In my 25 years in the staffing industry, I never thought there was a company out there that shares the same core values and love for the craft as I do. When interviewing with our CEO, i knew within the first 5 minutes I wanted to work for him and his company. #LOVEMYJOB The workplace culture is like no other I've ever been in. Their business model is truly built for full collaboration among all divisions with an open door policy by all management. To have our CEO mentor and collaborate with our internal staff is priceless! If you're of a 9-5 mindset then this is not the place for you as one of our core values is "do whatever it takes" to get the job done and meet both our candidates and client needs. We all work hard and play hard. If you're seeking to work for an organization with heart, commitment and transparency then Eastridge Workforce Solutions is the place for you!

Cons

Would LOVE a desk side massage once a week...just putting it out there! LOL!

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic work! I'm so excited to see what the future holds for our company!

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2015-03-04
  10. "Amazing place to work"

in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Pros

Eastridge Workforce Solutions is a company with a lot of heart. They truly care about their candidates, clients and internal team members and the mindset comes from the top down. The CEO and Founder has actually taken the time to sit with our branch and speak to individual team members about their ideas and offer advice on their career goals.

Cons

This company rewards hard work, so do not expect a 9-5 schedule. Plan to put your heart into all that you do, and that may mean extra hours.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote following our core values in all that we do.

Eastridge Workforce Solutions2015-02-18