EasyWeb Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.4
Adrian McDonagh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Excellent, forward thinking place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Director in Strixton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Director in Strixton, England (UK)

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people
    Support available from all departments when needed
    Flexible
    Fun environment
    Rewards, praise and recognition for hard work

Cons

We have so many great ideas that we physically can't implement them all at once!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and look after your people.

Sep 5, 2017 – Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks for the great review. Sounds like you are a happy EasyWebber!

Pleased to hear you are getting on with our team, there is a great bunch of people here. You don't really mention any cons... More

2. "Probably the most biased review on Glassdoor......"

Current Employee - Founder in Strixton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Founder in Strixton, England (UK)

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Before I add any Pros. Probably best to mention I am the founder of EasyWeb. So the following review will be my honest reflection on what it is like to work here. However, I suspect I am a bit biased.

- Great office (with a pool table).
     - Working with a dedicated bunch of individuals. Flat management structure where everyone's opinion is listened to.
     - Fast growing business where there are lots of opportunities to progress.

Cons

- Recruitment is a tough industry and your first year in sales is likely to be a tough one. However, with the right support and dedication you can build a great client base and then the earning potential is great.
     - Car park can be a bit of a tight squeeze some days.
     - Kitchen is a little small.

Advice to Management

Hmmm this is difficult. What advice would I give myself and the rest of the management team......keep listening and communicating to your team members. Sometimes things are moving fast and it's important that everyone understands not just "what" we are doing but "why".

We are just coming up to 50 staff big now and the challenge is going to be continuing to maintain the culture we have as we grow.

Sep 5, 2017 – Chief Ideas Officer

We make an effort to reply to every review on our page. On this occasion, I am a little short of what to say as I am replying to my own review.

Nice review Adrian, well done.

Regards... More

"A great company to work for!"

Pros

Friendly environment, Friday lunchtime pub trips in the summer, Hard-working office, close team, countryside office.

Cons

I can't think of any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Jun 19, 2017 – Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks for the review. Looks like you enjoyed your time here. I hope you have been able to take the experience you gained at EasyWeb and put it to good use in your next position.

Good luck for... More

4. "Unpleasant - Avoid"

Former Employee - Recruitment in Northampton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Recruitment in Northampton, England (UK)

I worked at EasyWeb Group full-time

Pros

I can think of none. Sounded like a great place to work but reality doesn't match the perception.

Cons

Unprofessional interview process, poor management, look elsewhere for better culture and work environment.

Advice to Management

Be more honest with people.

Jul 4, 2016 – Chief Ideas Officer

Firstly, thanks for posting a review. We encourage all our staff to post reviews and so far lots of them have.

I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your time with EasyWeb. I am also surprised... More

5. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time

Pros

Welcoming bunch of people who are always helpful and kind, great office environment, everyone works together to get the job done, communication is strong, training is provided, opportunities to develop and learn new things and genuinely a lovely place to be involved with.

Cons

Very few cons, lovely chance to have an opportunity to work for them.

Mar 2, 2017 – Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks for review. Sounds like your one of our 14 new staff from last year (although that it is a guess based on your use of the term "Welcoming").

Looks like you have settled in well... More

6. "Relaxed, friendly working environment! Best place I have worked!"

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time

Pros

Always a positive and friendly atmosphere in the office which I feel is always important when you spend most of your time somewhere! Lovely colleagues, supportive management and career progression. Overall a great place to work!

Cons

Communication needs to be improved amongst the different teams, and this could be supported more by management, however this is something i feel that as a company we are working on.

Advice to Management

Keep working to support the great talent you have here and you can't go far wrong! : )

Mar 15, 2016 – Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to improve communication between the teams, we have a good bunch of people who all want to help each other but I agree this is an area we could do better at.

7. "I have found my feet in this company and been given great opportunities for progression!"

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

EasyWeb is a supportive and fun working environment. With regular team meetings we are all kept well informed of any changes within the company and the directors goals and visions for the business are shared with us. Individual and team successes are always noticed and shared which ensures that we feel valued and our hard work is recognised.

Cons

Possibly at times when the business becomes very very busy, teams can be stretched to the limit, but I think this shows that employees are willing to go the extra mile for the business, as efforts are often recognised and rewarded.

Mar 15, 2016 – Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks for the review. I am pleased to hear you are finding your feet, it is now our job to keep you challenged. Fair point on the busy times we have seen a lot of growth particularly in the past... More

8. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at EasyWeb Group part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Having worked for easyweb for a number of years I can highly recommend them as an employer. They are a friendly, relaxed and supportive company to work for.

Cons

Not an awful lots of cons. Being in the position I am there is plenty of room for progression within my role, being a fairly small company this is not always the case for other roles.

Advice to Management

Ensure staff are continuosly challenged with a clear career progression plan. Important to capitalise on the existing talent within the team.

Oct 19, 2015 – Chief Ideas Officer

Hi,

thanks for posting a review. I am really pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time here at EasyWeb and the future looks bright.

I normally try and respond to any cons but you have... More

9. "easy web recruitment - not that easy"

Pros

Average salary. Based near fields for relaxing ice views. Free car park.

Cons

Working generally through a new recruitment methodology called "by the seat of your pants" not to be confused with "making it up as you go along". Poor senior management with contradictory viewpoints.

Advice to Management

try harder

Oct 2, 2015 – Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks for posting a review, whilst we love reading the positive feedback from our current and past employees, the negative reviews can also be insightful and give us food for thought. Starting with... More

10. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Strixton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Strixton, England (UK)

I worked at EasyWeb Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office environment is great and there is open communication. All the hardware and software is available to assist in performing your role. The management were very supportive and encouraging.

Cons

Working across multiple industries covering a variety of job roles was difficult at specialising in a field. This made it difficult to engage with prospective clients

Advice to Management

Keep up the culture within the office - as happy employees are productive employees.

Mar 2, 2017 – Chief Ideas Officer

Thanks for the review. Not sure why it has taken me 18 months to reply to it, not sure what happened there I am normally a little sharper on these things. Still your feedback is welcomed. Sounds like... More