Cover image for Echo Business Solutions

Join the conversation on

Advertising

138K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Echo Business Solutions~705416
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Echo Business Solutions? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Echo Business Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Everyone is driven and excited about the opportunity, not only their opportunity but the opportunities of everyone in the office.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Work environment is amazing.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Loved working for Echo!

Dec 12, 2016 - Team Leader in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work environment is amazing. Family style work environment with outstanding team building. Business meeting are very impressive and beneficial. Progression in the business is amazing. Entry level to Leadership was quick. Leadership skills were enhanced immensely. One of my favorite jobs thus far. Echo is reaching out to their community with community service which is truly rewarding. Enjoyed the business trips. So much salary potential. Simple learning plan. Follow the system, stay positive and this job is the ideal dream job for entrepreneurs.

Cons

You have to work hard to get a high reward but things aren't just given to you in life. Once you work hard and goal driven you can succeed in this business. Only the strong survive in Echo.....that is why they have quality people who succeed to make 6 figure incomes.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

You get out what you put in

Oct 17, 2014 - Corporate Trainer in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Echo is different from any other job I've ever had. All the employees are very close but still competitive. It's not so much cut throat but we do challenge each other when it comes to growth and production. The best thing I love about Echo is that it is a close family. Since we are all transplants in Charleston or maybe move here from out of town, it's nice to have new people to hang out with. Tuesdays are usually team night where we hang out in smaller groups and build each other up, and Thursdays are office nights where we go out and play lazer tag or go out bowling. What I've gotten most out of working here is my development as a leader. Growing and building a team is essential when starting my own company and Echo has taught me how do train and lead people to further their own success.

Cons

There's always cons to any job place. One of them is that this is hard work. I guarantee I work harder than anyone I graduated high school with and most people I graduated college with. It takes time to be successful especially in this fast paced environment. Also it's tough when starting out to find time for my fiance. But she is now part of the family and comes to all the team and office nights.

6 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to have such a close knit Echo family, and we appreciate every one of you! -Jane

3. Join the Echo Business Solutions team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0

Run

Jan 29, 2021 - Project Manager in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to wear a suit

Cons

Long hours. Expected to meet after hours and told “it’s not mandatory, but neither is management”. It’s door to door sales. You pay for your gas and are expected to make enough to pay your own benefits.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

For Those Who Desire Personal Growth and Development

Dec 9, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I first began working at Echo, I saw only the short-term benefits. Fun environment, family-based coworkers, limitless compensation, continual bonuses, massive opportunity for growth, etc. sparked my interest enough to began the job and stick it out through the tough times. However, the deeper involved I became, I found so much more could be drawn this experience. Intangibles such as determination, persistence, adaptability, communication, psychology, all blending together and exposing themselves every so slightly, day by day, fueled my desire for continual self-improvement. In no other career scenario had I found such a drive to cultivate softer skills such as problem-solving and effective attitude adjustment. Not only was I motivated to push myself to my fullest potential, but every one of my coworkers expected it from me. It was the first time I was part of something bigger than me, applicable to anyone, designed for each of us to become who we always saw ourselves as.

Cons

Short-term sacrifice for endless long-term experience and success. A lack of work ethic won't stop you from excelling and developing your determination. A quitting attitude will.

6 people found this review helpful

President

Wow, what a wonderful review to read. Thank you so much for sharing your experience, I truly appreciate it! Jane

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Strong Support System in place. Echo employees are there to help each other out. It is fast paced and competitive!

Mar 31, 2015 - Corporate Trainer in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every morning is like a pep-rally. Very high energy and fun group of young professionals. The field work isn't very glamorous but hard work is greatly rewarded! I have been at Echo for less than two months, broke 6+ office records and already am building my team to move up to management. Everyone in the office is super positive and always willing to help each other out.

Cons

This isn't a job for everyone. If you are the type that is looking for a desk job, continue your search. I knew my success would be great because I am a hard worker. If you expect things to be handed to you by being average, this is not the job for you.

10 people found this review helpful

President

We really appreciate your feedback. I'm so glad you've enjoyed your time with Echo! -Jane

7. 1.0
    Former Employee

run!

Dec 6, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It helped me get a back bone and learn to be more confident in my skills especially after I stood up to the “Owner”/ “President” and quit. I had already honed many talents and I left to find a real job to support myself.

Cons

I moved clear across the country with the promise of making $75k a year doing sales and marketing. During my Skype interview, I was led to believe that it would be adminstrative Work and a few calls. I did not realize that I would be walking door to door trying to sell homeowners cable, internet and phone. When you didn’t make a sale that day, the “owner”/ “President” of the company would speak down to you and make it seem like it was your fault for not getting one; not that the area they put you in had anything to do with it. There is no really management there. The owner/President was too busy trying to fit in. She found a means to be able to keep making money and that was through apartment complexes, but her minions were not allowed the “easy” work. Shady and unprofessional to the point that the owner would always be talking about the dates she went on. Maybe it was so that the staff that she had conned into working for her would like her and work harder instead of realizing what a fallacy all of this really was. I apparently had to give stars where I most definitely would have preferred negatives or blanks.

5 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Most two-face job in the world

Aug 5, 2020 - "corporate Trainer"
    Business Outlook

Pros

Taught me how to make deals with people and work them.

Cons

Company is built on lies and misleading you.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Pros

The opportunity this job provides is one many individuals should take advantage of. There are many college graduates that spend 4 years to obtain a degree, yet waste time accepting an entry level position starting at $20,000-$30,000 a year. However, individuals who know their worth seize the opportunity that is provided in this occupation.

Cons

This job is huge on having an optimistic perspective. A positive attitude is not only a key ingredient to be successful in life, but it is a huge factor in this business. Therefore, if you’re a “life-drainer”, “vibe-killer,” or simply don’t aspire to amount or accomplish anything in life (like the sad individual who posted that negative comment) then straight up this job is not for you. Individuals who are hungry to achieve are wanted in this business.

5 people found this review helpful

President

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you've had such a positive experience with Echo! -Jane

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company for people who want a great opportunity!

Jul 3, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Echo was such a positive experience. I have learned so much life long skill sets that I will take everywhere with me in the future. Jane is an awesome manager who really cares about everyone in the office. I had to step out of my comfort zones to become a better business professional with this company.

Cons

It definitely takes a lot of hard work and commitment. Also, It wasn’t always easy to constantly stepping out of my comfort zones. However, this is a good thing if you are looking for a challenging/rewarding environment.

11 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. I appreciate both your honesty and your kind words! Jane

11. 5.0

Awesome Experience

Jun 9, 2016 - Management Trainee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved my experience here at Echo. I got amazing training from day one that made me successful in the business, but that will also help me in the rest of my career. Everyone was eager to help teach me everything I needed to know as a new employee as soon as I came in the door. The people are amazing and fun. Team nights were on Thursday and I loved going to each one of them. They are great business partners and I met life long friends.

Cons

I had to resign due to personal health issues. This job is not for people not looking for a true career and not opportunity minded. They believe in putting in the time now in order to reap the benefits. They work hard and play hard.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Reviews
</>Embed

Echo Business Solutions Reviews FAQs

Echo Business Solutions has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 41 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Echo Business Solutions to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Echo Business Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Echo Business Solutions. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

63% of Echo Business Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Echo Business Solutions 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Echo Business Solutions to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be benefits, work life balance, compensation.