Edaptive Computing Reviews | Glassdoor

Edaptive Computing Reviews

4.0
Dr. Praveen Chawla

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great Place for Growing Employees"

I worked at Edaptive Computing full-time

Pros

I worked here for over 3 years and while it wasn't always smooth sailing I can tell you this, if your performance dictates it and you desire to help the company grow and constantly show a positive attitude and determination to impress you will be treated like family by upper management. If you show absolutely no motivation whatsoever then it most likely is not the place for you. My reason for leaving was related to wanting to transition to the larger corporate environment and gain significant experience in that realm and it was an amicable parting with no hard feelings. The company is constantly winning new contracts and bringing in revenue and during my tenure there they experienced significant growth in both revenue stream and company size (both in employees and office space). The owners and senior-level PM's know what they're doing and I have a lot of respect for them, especially some of the more tenured PM's who spent years working in the government sector and know their way around.

Cons

There were occasional instances were workplace drama became an issue due to disgruntled employees who disagreed with the company's vision but over time those became easier to handle and tune out if necessary. I highly dislike workplace drama and believe that cohesion and mutual respect is the best way to be successful in both the small business world and large corporation world.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're in regards to winning contracts because it's working and continue to help foster growth, especially with your entry-level developers who show promise.

"A great place to work"

Former Employee - Developer in Dayton, OH
    Former Employee - Developer in Dayton, OH

Pros

I had an opportunity to learn new things and aquire new skills. Worked on some of the cutting edge technology projects.

Cons

None but had to move due to personal reasons. It is a small company but offers an opportunity to excel and be recognized for performance.

Advice to Management

Grow commercial sales. I was encouraged by the growth I saw while I was there but would like to see more commercial projects.