Edenhouse Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Edenhouse Solutions CEO Paul Solomon
Paul Solomon

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Amazing people and culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Incredibly smart and interesting colleagues. They're also collaborative, supportive, and happy to share their industry knowledge and experience. I've discovered excellent peer-to-peer skill building opportunities.

Encouraged to improve yourself, with skills that will be valuable wherever you go. The senior management team really want you to be successful and offer a ton of valuable feedback, coaching and training.

Really supportive in helping to promote and maintain a good work/life balance. Management take a genuine interest in ensuring employee well-being.

Cons

Edenhouse is a fast moving company. The positive is that this allows for incredible personal growth and opportunity, but it is not a place for slackers.

Advice to Management

Preserve the company values and culture at all costs, then everyone will win - clients, employees and the leadership team.

Hello,

Thank you for writing such a positive review. It is fantastic to know that you feel this way about the organisation and that you recognise the flexibility from Edenhouse such as the work... More

2. "Great People Great Culture Great company"

Pros

Hard working environment full of exceptionally experienced employees. You cannot help but feel a part of the growth of the company and strive to sustain this. Everyone counts at Edenhouse, all management are approachable with any query and constant change and improvement is valued.

Personal growth is also valued and there is great scope for movement within the business to fit you needs and career aspirations.

Cons

Fast paced environment. You need to be dedicated and then you'll be able to enjoy the rewards the company offers

Advice to Management

Don't lose sight of the culture in the growth of the company

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Edenhouse Solutions. We understand that it is a fast paced environment and at times this can be quite challenging... More

3. "Edenhouse rocks !"

Current Employee - Human Resources Shared Services Coordinator in Birmingham, England (UK)

Pros

We hire great dynamic people, who are here for the long-term partnership . There is no micro-managing and everyone here wants to be a part of the ongoing success. Work life balance genuinely does exist .

Cons

Too many brilliant cooks and impossible to lose weight with the constant array of cakes !

Advice to Management

Compromising on characters isn't worth it in the long run................

Nov 18, 2015 – Recruitment Manager

Hello and thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with the work life balance and the success of Edenhouse. The cake situation is only going to get worse I'm afraid....the more... More

4. "What a great place to work at !"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Executive in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Always given the opportunity to grow within the company and expand our skill set
    -Encouragement and support is always given by management
    -Friendly and social environment means work is enjoyable

Cons

-The lack of age range sometimes bothers me within the office, but that tends to be the nature of the business

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

Hello,

Thank you for writing an honest review, we are always interested in hearing what people like about the company and areas where we can improve. It's great to know that you feel you have a... More

5. "Love Working Here"

Current Employee - Consultant in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Birmingham, England (UK)

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am very happy with my job and I feel very lucky to work with such a great team of people. The work is varied and there are lots of opportunities to pick up new skills. We have a good work ethic mixed with a good social committee which means there are lots of opportunities to meet with employees in other offices and other teams, where it may not always be possible to do so as part of your normal day to day activities. Finally, the flexibility of working part time is a major added bonus for me.

Cons

Formal training is sometimes difficult to fit in due to the busy workload but a new management initiative has improved this recently.

6. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Functional Consultant in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Functional Consultant in Birmingham, England (UK)

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love working here. The atmosphere and the people who work at Edenhouse make it a really enjoyable place. People are generally happy to help and there is a definite 'can do' attitude.
    There is always a bake sale or some other charitible work going on and people really throw themselves into it. We also have a fabulous social team and they work really hard to bring everyone together.
    We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service and I think our customers really appreciate it too.

Cons

There aren't too many cons, we grew very fast and this meant we had to adapt in a hurry. This exposed us in a few areas but we've addressed those now and we're thriving!

Advice to Management

Carry on!!

7. "Amazing Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is Edenhouse is very family orientated. Everyone is the organisation is so friendly and always willing to help eachother. I have personally learnt so much from the very experienced people within Edenhouse. The majority of the clients are within the UK, which allows more of a work life balance. The organisation is growing rapidly and constantly expanding into new areas. This means each employee has the opportunity to grow with the organisation.

Cons

Hard work - but you will get out what you put in!

Advice to Management

Don't lose the culture!

8. "Great place to contract"

Pros

An environment where you're given the space to deliver innotive solutions and work for a varied client list.

Cons

Free tea and coffee in office kitchen but no donuts.

9. "Great company"

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions part-time

Pros

I have found Edenhouse to be a very fair company to work for. Work can be demanding and projects challenging but everyone responds positively to overcome problems.

Cons

Edenhouse is changing as it expands rapidly. This is a challenge for any company and care is needed to ensure Edenhouse retains its core values.

Advice to Management

Ensure you keep to your core values as the company expands

10. "A great company with delivery excellence at its' heart"

Current Employee - Head of Service in Birmingham, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Head of Service in Birmingham, England (UK)

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A growing vibrant company with SAP specialists that cross the whole range of modules and SAP versions. Fast paced, energetic with a real focus on delivery excellence and putting our customer first. An ethos for working WITH our customers. Great for work life balance. As a wholly onshore SAP company, our consultants spend the vast majority of their time very hands on in SAP, rather than at many other SAP Practices acting as quality assurance for offshore teams and seeing their skills diluted over time. Working side by side with our own experienced ABAP team ensure we are getting things right first time,

The directors are just as likely to make the tea as anyone else. Everybody mucks in and all pull in the same direction.

Cons

Very few, the traffic around the Manchester office can be a pain! It can seem a bit chaotic at first to newcomers, but we are a very welcoming bunch!

Advice to Management

As the company grows, we need to ensure we keep the same culture and ethos, but at the same time ensure we maintain our accreditations, and acquire new ones to enable us to compete with the bigger players.