KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Edgewell Personal Care President and Chief Executive Officer Rod Little
Rod Little

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Sr management is all new and making lots of changes with out give a vision.(in 16 reviews)
  • "Strapped for cash, poor benefits(in 14 reviews)
  • "I've watched my former direct manager blame whomever he could, a vendor, a former employee, anyone, rather than take responsibility for his own mistakes, misjudgments, and incompetence.(in 7 reviews)
  • "EPC should be a great company, great brands, great people however the top leadership for GTO is a 'good ol' boys' type mentality, limited place for advancement of women into leadership roles on GTO side.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Upper management is not clear on its vision.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Edgewell Personal Care and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Great work life balance

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance is great!

Cons

Nothing to say about cons

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place

May 12, 2022 - Packaging Co-op in Milford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I loved my co-op here. Everyone was so kind and I felt that I learned so much

Cons

I don’t have any cons

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Unique Place to Grow

Apr 22, 2022 - Attorney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Edgewell Personal Care ("EPC") is a great place to work and collaborate. EPC fosters unique opportunities to thrive as well as to lead and follow. The welcoming/energetic atmosphere and novel projects are second to none. I can comfortably apply and expand my talents at EPC.

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great experience working with challenger brands

May 2, 2022 - Regional Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

International work, Exposure to different job functions

Cons

Job Training system or resources needed Better pay needed career paths were not defined

5. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good entry level positions but other companies pay better

Apr 26, 2022 - Manufacturing Team Leader in Milford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are ok Cafeteria Nurse / Doctor

Cons

Not very good raises Management seems a little sparse Nothing is planned very well

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

People 1st Company

Apr 8, 2022 - Sales Support Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

People 1st is a company that cares about employees. You are a family here. Invests in people and wants individuals to succeed. Can ask a lot of teams, but gives it all back.

Cons

Some of the brands are challenger brands. Both in terms of size and the companies, it competes against. The company is very focused on smart spending to support net sales growth even when top line is flat to decline. Sound business approach and comes off as risk-averse at times.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Mar 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A wonderful, caring culture. Nice co-workers. Management co-matches donations to Ukrain (this is being written during the 2022 war which I hope will be over soon). Fun variety of different projects.

Cons

This is a consumer goods company. They make razors, shave creams, deodorants, moisturizers, etc. Sometimes this content can be less than inspiring, but they try!

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good pay

Mar 30, 2022 - Production Technician in Dover, DE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pays good, hours are good, clean environment, some friendly trustworthy employees

Cons

Lack of communication Rumors spread because of the small amount of employees

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awful no respect for employees

Apr 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People were nice and hours weren’t bad

Cons

Upper management had no idea what they are doing. They promoted people to management in departments they have no experience with. No respect for employees or what doing what’s right!

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great positive place to work

Feb 21, 2022 - Business Analyst in Chesterfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company makes great products and offers company discount on products

Cons

A lot of change in management in short period of time

Viewing 1 - 10 of 284 Reviews

Edgewell Personal Care Reviews FAQs

Edgewell Personal Care has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 355 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Edgewell Personal Care to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Edgewell Personal Care employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Edgewell Personal Care. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

74% of Edgewell Personal Care employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Edgewell Personal Care 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Edgewell Personal Care to be benefits, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Edgewell Personal Care Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Edgewell Personal Care? Share Your Experiences

Edgewell Personal Care Careers

Cover image for Edgewell Personal Care

About Edgewell At Edgewell, we make useful things joyful. We believe that everyone, from shareholder to consumer, benefits when we nurture...More

• Our Values
  • Careers
  • Our Brands

Company Updates

14 days ago

Culture
Happy International Day of Families ❤️ When we say we put people first, we don’t only mean our teammates. We also look after their families wherever we can, because family is the most important system we have. Whatever the word “family” means to our teammates, we do our best to provide benefits and support. If you want to join a team that focuses on prioritizing family and making useful things joyful, explore our open roles here: https://edgewell.com/careers/ #JoyAtEdgewell #FamilyDay #InternationalDayOfFamililes
Happy International Day of Families from Edgewell
www.youtube.com

16 days ago

Employee Story
Meet Jouli 👋 the Senior Director on our IT Corporate and Commercial Applications team. Jouli shares her appreciation for how our values at Edgewell aren’t just words on paper, they’re lived by our teams every day.   Hear more about her, her role and how she finds joy at Edgewell 👇 If you’d like to join Jouli by advancing your career at Edgewell, we’re hiring across our teams. Apply now: https://edgewell.com/careers/ #JoyAtEdgewell #TeammateSpotlight #NowHiring
Teammate Spotlight with Jouli Tarek at Edgewell
www.youtube.com

Edgewell Personal Care Photos

+ Add Photo
Edgewell Personal Care photo of: CEO in Field
Edgewell Personal Care photo of: CEO visit to our Dover plant and team
Edgewell Personal Care photo of: Our CEO, Rod Little visits the O.B. manufacturing team
Edgewell Personal Care photo of: Professional Development at our core!
Edgewell Personal Care photo of: Our FL plant
Edgewell Personal Care photo of: Giving Back on World Food Day!
Edgewell Personal Care photo of: Our HQ