What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Strapped for cash, poor benefits" (in 18 reviews)
- "Sr management is all new and making lots of changes with out give a vision." (in 16 reviews)
- "I've watched my former direct manager blame whomever he could, a vendor, a former employee, anyone, rather than take responsibility for his own mistakes, misjudgments, and incompetence." (in 7 reviews)
- "EPC should be a great company, great brands, great people however the top leadership for GTO is a 'good ol' boys' type mentality, limited place for advancement of women into leadership roles on GTO side." (in 7 reviews)
- "It seems advance opportunities are limited" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Edgewell Personal Care and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 356 of over 450 reviews
Updated Sep 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Edgewell Personal Care Reviews FAQs
Edgewell Personal Care has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 450 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Edgewell Personal Care to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
82% of Edgewell Personal Care employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Edgewell Personal Care 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.