Edifecs Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Edifecs President & CEO Sunny Singh
Sunny Singh

Pros
  • Free snacks, workout center for people that work at HQ (in 15 reviews)

• Excellent work life balance if you are not in engineering or upper mgmt (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Sunny Singh, Founder and CEO, is very technical and high energy (in 6 reviews)

• Day to day life there is very anxious- no one ever knows if this is the day they will be fired without cause, berated by "Leadership", etc (in 5 reviews)

"Happy Camper at Edifecs"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Flexible schedule & dress code, free snacks & many meetings catered, supportive co-workers, rapidly growing company, which provides opportunity for growth in some departments & positions. Love my current boss, loved my prior boss, loved my first boss! Great team members, interesting work.

Cons

Have had three bosses in 1 year. Sometimes hard to get other departments to see our team's tasks as high priority.

"Passionate about customers, challenging work, great co-workers"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Above average salaries
    Great work environment
    Free snacks
    Free onsite physical / yoga classes
    Great benefits
    Flexible working schedule
    Telecommuting allowed

Cons

Grows too fast to properly assimilate new hires
    Lack of sharp focus from leadership
    Lack of formal succession planning
    Non-transparency in the pay vs performance decisions
    Nonexistent or low employee training budget

Advice to Management

Need to stay focused as opposed to spreading efforts in too many directions
    Need to make the teams more united towards building integrated solutions

3. "Fast-paced, challenging, high performance environment"

Current Employee - Analyst in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Edifecs has been growing rapidly, allowing a very fast-paced, challenging environment. Our CEO has been with the company since the beginning and has done a good job of successfully growing the business. Contrary to some of these reviews, he cares a lot about the people here. We have great health benefits, training and development opportunities, free snacks, free parking, onsite gym and free personal training sessions. Since we are growing from a small company to a large one, you really have a chance to leave your mark, be creative, and make your experience here your own. There are really awesome, intelligent people here.

Cons

Sometimes the environment can be seen as "chaotic", which comes along with a fast-growing company. We have the typical growing pains but are working every day to improve. Work/Life balance is not a huge priority here.

Advice to Management

Perhaps slow the hiring pace to allow new employees to assimilate more effectively.

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Not Applicable in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Not Applicable in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you are an accountable individual that likes to achieve results this is the place to work. I started several months ago and left a job I loved. I am glad I decided to make a move and join Edifecs. From day one the pace and collaborative environment has been incredible. If you are a driven individual that enjoys working with incredible talent to achieve results - this is the place to work.

Cons

The only con is if you are person who doesn't like to meet deadlines or be held accountable. That type of individual won't do well here. Edifecs keeps people accountable. For those that strive for results and like to work hard this is work nirvana.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. All the recent hires are making this an even better place to work. Great new ideas and energy. Love it.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Director, IT in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Director, IT in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The place is packed with smart, hard working people. CEO really cares and continues to improve the environment, the culture, the opportunities, and promote a healthy work-life balance. Good career opportunities, compensation, & experience available for anybody willing to work for it.

Cons

Company is growing fast, changing, maturing, and improving constantly. It is not an easy 9 to 5 job. Not a good fit unless confident, motivated, self-driven and flexible to change.

Advice to Management

Be slower to higher, quicker to fire.

"Great place to learn, and grow as a Software Engineer."

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunities for growth, there are many places to learn new technologies and to push the boundaries of technologies.
    Deals with large amounts of data throughput, that big data like technologies are highly sought after.
    Full of smart motivated people who drive to get things done.
    Very competitive compensations against large players like Amazon, Microsoft, and Google.

Cons

Company has been rapidly growing, and with it comes some growing pains, but this leaves large openings for motivated people to excel.

"Corporate environment that hasn't lost its entrepreneurial spirit"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast paced company with all the resources of a large company but still operates with the speed and excitement of a startup. Management is open to new idea and is willing to act on them. No bureaucratic blocks. The CEO is the founder and as a result has a passion for the work and employees. He truly has an open door policy no matter your level or role. GREAT benefits package: good comp, flexible hours, free snacks, gym, health benefits, happy hours, etc.

Cons

Be prepared to agile. Company is not afraid to take risk and change directions in a hurry. you work may not result the solution you intended.

Advice to Management

Clearer ownership and role definition among management

9. "Make a difference in healthcare"

Current Employee - IT Network Engineer in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - IT Network Engineer in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Get it done attitude; no BS; awesome benefits; and ability to make a difference. I came here from a bigger company where lots of process etc. Here I get to actually get to make stuff happen. Love the energy by the CEO - it's one of the reasons that sold me to Edifecs.

Cons

Company with growing pains. Company went from a tiny company to gaining significant market share and revenue stream - it's part of the growing pains in the company which also makes it fun because I get to be part of that change.

Advice to Management

Continue the relentless focus on customers and your employees

10. "Excellent and Rock Solid Company!"

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Edifecs is a very fun, challenging and rewarding company to work for. Not only is it fast pace company, but their benefits and compensation package is fantastic!

Cons

It is a very fast growing company, so there are challenges still that need to be worked out and processes to be built out successfully. I have faith that this will happen.

Advice to Management

We need to get proper processes in place to handle the rapid growth across all different departments throughout the company. But please keep up all the great work and keeping Edifecs a fantastic place to be!

"Great company to work for"

I have been working at Edifecs full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

- Good Salary
    - Modern Environment
    - Young people
    - Friendly atmosphere

Cons

- Difficult career upgrade
    - Internal politics

Advice to Management

- Facilitate career growth