Want a Free Job Posting?

• Any Status

1. Good job

Former Employee - Office Worker in Waterford, WI
    Former Employee - Office Worker in Waterford, WI

I worked at Edstrom Industries full-time (Less than a year)

Training process made me feel at home in the company, really introduced me to the culture and function of each department. Decent pay and friendly managers. No one was ever unkind to me. Work truly ends when the workday is over. It was nice that there was a way for employees to suggest improvements to the company and be compensated for it.

Lots of pointless meetings without any goal or time frame. Sometimes even after this, expectations of management are unclear. System for punching the clock had problems.

Advice to Management

Meetings should have very clear goals and time frames.

2. Accounting

Former Employee - Accounting Clerk in Waterford, WI
    Former Employee - Accounting Clerk in Waterford, WI

I worked at Edstrom Industries full-time

Pay was good and lunch was provided 3x per year. Christmas party was mandatory and employee's must ride the chartered school buses to the hall.

Very difficult managment where micro-managment was a daily occurance with alot of "looking over your shoulder" to see what you were doing. Redundant job descriptions used as leverage to make you aware you were replaceable. Clear and overt electronic monitoring of all your daily activities by the president of the company - Tommersen. Many meetings just for the sake of having a meeting where nothing of substance occured as a result. Unrealistic lists of future projects and duties, and as one dropped off the list, a new one needed to be added immediately. Too many women in management that were prone to mood swings and decision making based on emotion rather than logic.This is not a good company to work for.

Advice to Management

Quit the micro-management and cease with the electronic surveilance of employee's.

RSS Feed </> Embed