Edubierdie.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Edubierdie.com Reviews

Updated Nov 22, 2019

4.7
  1. "Master your writing skills with Edubirdie"

Current Freelancer - Freelance Writer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Edubierdie.com for more than a year

Pros

I was always interested in different assignments at school and university, I am not afraid to say that it is my hobby to do some research and write different reviews. And finally, I have the opportunity to do that as often as I want. Flexible working hours leaves me time to spend with my family but also to make some money for living. If you are an ambitious person you take as many assignments as it is possible and... voila you are a successful writer.

Cons

I can't mention any disadvantages.

Edubierdie.com2019-11-22
  2. "Develop your imagination with writing for Edubirdie.com"

Current Freelancer - Writer

I have been working at Edubierdie.com for more than a year

Pros

Of course, you need imagination and creativity to write numerous assignments every day. But it is perfect opportunity to develop yourself. I am very happy that I stopped thinking about whether edubirdie is legit and started working here. Writing is my passion and you can choose here what to write. There are different papers, speeches and you never can make your brain feel relaxed, isn`t that cool? As I am very... self-motivated person, I feel really happy with my job.

Cons

This is a seasonal job

Edubierdie.com2019-11-19
  3. "Develop your writing skills, increase general knowledge"

Current Freelancer - Academic Writer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Edubierdie.com for more than a year

Pros

I am extremely happy that few years ago I listened to the feedback of my friend about edu birdie. She said it is a perfect website for writers in contrast to a large amount of illegal and deceitful ones. I decided to give it a try and I am not upset about this decision. Now, I can develop my skills and increase knowledge every day.

Cons

Sometimes there's no work at certain periods.

Advice to Management

Good job! Keep it up!

Edubierdie.com2019-11-06
  4. "Great experience in writing"

Current Freelancer - Freelance Writer in Miami, FL

I have been working at Edubierdie.com for more than a year

Pros

My dream was to find myself, so I tried to work as a writer in Edubirdie, as there were couple of good feedbacks. I was writing a lot of assignments on different topics, explored a lot of new for myself. This job is perfect for people who are eager to learn something new and develop themselves. You will never end up in standstill if you work hard.

Cons

The only downside might be that the communication between on office employees and remote employees could be better.

Edubierdie.com2019-11-19
  5. "Perfect job for ambitious people"

Current Freelancer - Medical Writer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Edubierdie.com for more than 3 years

Pros

I always wanted to become a writer and find myself in different fields and sciences. Edubirdie gave me this opportunity as there are loads of orders and they are all different and connected to different studies. But you must understand if you want to have good profit and feedback you must work hard, nothing can be achieved without some motivation.

Cons

Not very many. They've taken good care of me since I've been with them over 2 years now.

Edubierdie.com2019-11-12
  6. "Flexible hours, considerable income"

Current Freelancer - Freelance Writer and Editor in London, England

I have been working at Edubierdie.com for more than 3 years

Pros

Perfect work for people who are ambitious and self-motivated. If you have a desire to work and writing is your passion that is perfect for you. The staff of edubirdie is friendly and you always have someone you can ask for advice or help. You also feel safe about your profit, as you know that the more you write the more money you receive.

Cons

Sometimes there's no work at certain periods.

Edubierdie.com2019-11-11