KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Edubierdie.com Reviews

Updated Oct 31, 2020

Found 9 of over 9 reviews

4.8

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

I recommend this site.

Oct 31, 2020 - Freelance Writer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is not much to say. Nice office, nice people, nice coffee. I liked working for EduBridie and left only me and my wife decided to move. The company treats its employees with respect and I cannot remember a single time I had any problems with my colleagues or managers.

Cons

No downside is seen by me.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Develop your writing skills with with Edubirdie

Sep 19, 2020 - Freelance Writer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was generally satisfied working for EduBirdie. I don’t know if it’s the best company I worked with but definitely not the worst. Both the salary and the team are great. The thing I loved the most is a lot of room and motivation for self-development.

Cons

Nothing was unhappy to me.

3. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Master your writing skills with Edubirdie

Nov 22, 2019 - Freelance Writer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was always interested in different assignments at school and university, I am not afraid to say that it is my hobby to do some research and write different reviews. And finally, I have the opportunity to do that as often as I want. Flexible working hours leaves me time to spend with my family but also to make some money for living. If you are an ambitious person you take as many assignments as it is possible and voila you are a successful writer.

Cons

I can't mention any disadvantages.

4. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Develop your imagination with writing for Edubirdie.com

Nov 19, 2019 - Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Of course, you need imagination and creativity to write numerous assignments every day. But it is perfect opportunity to develop yourself. I am very happy that I stopped thinking about whether edubirdie is legit and started working here. Writing is my passion and you can choose here what to write. There are different papers, speeches and you never can make your brain feel relaxed, isn`t that cool? As I am very self-motivated person, I feel really happy with my job.

Cons

This is a seasonal job

5. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 1 year

Develop your writing skills, increase general knowledge

Nov 6, 2019 - Academic Writer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am extremely happy that few years ago I listened to the feedback of my friend about edu birdie. She said it is a perfect website for writers in contrast to a large amount of illegal and deceitful ones. I decided to give it a try and I am not upset about this decision. Now, I can develop my skills and increase knowledge every day.

Cons

Sometimes there's no work at certain periods.

6. 4.0

Great experience in writing

Nov 19, 2019 - Freelance Writer in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

My dream was to find myself, so I tried to work as a writer in Edubirdie, as there were couple of good feedbacks. I was writing a lot of assignments on different topics, explored a lot of new for myself. This job is perfect for people who are eager to learn something new and develop themselves. You will never end up in standstill if you work hard.

Cons

The only downside might be that the communication between on office employees and remote employees could be better.

7. 4.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 3 years

Perfect job for ambitious people

Nov 12, 2019 - Medical Writer in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I always wanted to become a writer and find myself in different fields and sciences. Edubirdie gave me this opportunity as there are loads of orders and they are all different and connected to different studies. But you must understand if you want to have good profit and feedback you must work hard, nothing can be achieved without some motivation.

Cons

Not very many. They've taken good care of me since I've been with them over 2 years now.

8. 5.0
    Current Freelancer

I worked at edubirdie for more than a two year

Sep 8, 2020 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teamwork Great working environment Talented data science experts

Cons

Can not think of anything major in this category

9. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, more than 3 years

Flexible hours, considerable income

Nov 11, 2019 - Freelance Writer and Editor in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Perfect work for people who are ambitious and self-motivated. If you have a desire to work and writing is your passion that is perfect for you. The staff of edubirdie is friendly and you always have someone you can ask for advice or help. You also feel safe about your profit, as you know that the more you write the more money you receive.

Cons

Sometimes there's no work at certain periods.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews

Edubierdie.com Reviews FAQs

Edubierdie.com has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 9 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Edubierdie.com to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Edubierdie.com employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Edubierdie.com. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Edubierdie.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Edubierdie.com 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Edubierdie.com to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.