Found 14 of over 409 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Educomp Solutions? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Educomp Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work environment" (in 13 reviews)
- "Good working Environment" (in 12 reviews)
- "Amazing work culture" (in 7 reviews)
- "Managers are always making sure we see a bright future at Indeed and are very supportive of where we want to go!" (in 6 reviews)
- "Learning opportunities are good for graphic designers, 2d and 3d animators, however QA people would feel stagnation in their growth." (in 6 reviews)
- "Less salary and no perks for employees" (in 38 reviews)
- "It seems management has no interest to improve things and slowly siphoning of money in other ventures." (in 14 reviews)
- "No salary hike" (in 6 reviews)
- "No salary on time." (in 5 reviews)
- "Less frequent communication but good support." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "no growth"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Feb 7, 2013Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
I kindly request whoever joining to this company, don’t join, there is no future or growth, it’s purely waste of time, money and energy.
There is no growth and there is no proper support from management. No knowledge in any of the manager or HR. Salary will not pay in time. If you miss to update your time sheet (15days), nobody will support you; even regional manager cannot say that they cannot do anything, its fault of SSC. Even you worked it will be marked as LOP and you will not get that amount in salary. I kindly request whoever joining to this company, don’t join, there is no future or growth, it’s purely waste of time, money and energy.1
- 3.0Sep 10, 2015Smartclass CoordinatorCurrent EmployeeGhaziabad
Educomp smartclass is a first of its kind.
No opportunities for career growth, The management does not value employees, No salary on time. no increment from last five years.
- 4.0Jun 24, 2012Smartclass CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearKollam
Freedom, flexible timing, less pressure, knowledgeable. Working with a new technology. Added some trouble shooting skills.
Salary structure and delay in processing claims. Also no growth in career. Cannot say in which field is the work. Not much interaction with other employees and not aware of new happenings within the company. Not getting much benefits as there is in any other corporate companies
- 3.0Feb 13, 2013Assistant ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Great startup experience, gives an edge i the field of education to anybody as Educomp is a leader in Education sector in India...
Lacks good career growth opportunities. Lacks great consulting HR. Way to go to behave like a leader in the sector for employee benefits.