The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Educomp Solutions? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Educomp Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work environment" (in 13 reviews)
- "Good working Environment" (in 12 reviews)
- "Amazing work culture" (in 7 reviews)
- "Managers are always making sure we see a bright future at Indeed and are very supportive of where we want to go!" (in 6 reviews)
- "Learning opportunities are good for graphic designers, 2d and 3d animators, however QA people would feel stagnation in their growth." (in 6 reviews)
- "Less salary and no perks for employees" (in 38 reviews)
- "It seems management has no interest to improve things and slowly siphoning of money in other ventures." (in 14 reviews)
- "No salary hike" (in 6 reviews)
- "No salary on time." (in 5 reviews)
- "Less frequent communication but good support." (in 3 reviews)
Found 10 of over 409 reviews
Updated Mar 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "no increment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jun 5, 2012CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good Opportunities, Growth and healthy work environment
Only increment issue and salary structure
- 1.0Nov 4, 2014Smart Class CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMalappuram, Kerala
Managers are friendly. Excellent Work/Life Balance.
Very Low increment , No salary on time,