Edward Don Employee Reviews about "working environment"
Updated Jun 30, 2021
Found 3 of over 146 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Company has good people and you can get lots of experience is you're in school or just graduated college." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great Coworkers" (in 4 reviews)
- "Employees are friendly and most have been there for some time" (in 4 reviews)
- "Good training and overtime opportunity." (in 3 reviews)
- "Easy money if you work smart and not hard" (in 3 reviews)
- "If you figured out their system and started making good money then the management became jealous because you were making more money than they were.Then they were constantly trying to do territory splits to drop your income!" (in 12 reviews)
- "Low pay compared to other companies" (in 9 reviews)
- "For sale, you will loose job as new owner will not want the fat and will get rid of all redundant positions Vestar is looking to dump DON, but can't find anyone stupid enough to buy it yet, no competitor is that stupid either Whoever makes the mistake of buying DON will get stuck with antiquated thinking, beaten up employees and customers ready to jump ship to more agile competitors Competitors are growing faster Leadership, all male and white, are stuck in 1921 Awful benefits, Walmart contributes more Management will not spend money on anything as they want to look good so they can swindle a new owner into paying as much as possible" (in 6 reviews)
- "Poor middle and upper management." (in 4 reviews)
- "No Raises, Bonus is capped deters Road Warriors to maximize sales for bonus opportunities." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Edward Don and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "working environment"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee★★★★★
Good environment, but low payApr 16, 2012 - in North Riverside, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Edward Don offered an enjoyable working environment
Low pay compared to other companies
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Great StartJun 30, 2021 - Merchandising AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
An amazing place to begin your professional career. Won't be able to find a better atmosphere and working environment. People you work will make it all.
Compensation is left to be desired.
- Former Employee★★★★★
Great CompanyNov 29, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Benefits and working environment
Some colleagues like to bully others