Edward Jones Reviews
63% would recommend to a friend
(4455 total reviews)
72% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great training and a lot of nice financial advisors (FAs) who are interested in your success." (in 383 reviews)
- "There are alot of benefits for working with a private company and the culture is great." (in 259 reviews)
- "benefits were good and the pay made you forget about the lack in support they had until you needed it" (in 221 reviews)
- "Great people and great working with branches" (in 211 reviews)
- "Flexibility / Work life balance is great and you’re rewarded for the work you do." (in 146 reviews)
- "The pay is low but it is offset by the flexibility in schedule and internal support to do the job." (in 165 reviews)
- "Decreasing base salary and low commission structure" (in 83 reviews)
- "long hours in the beginning as you build your business and integrate into your business community." (in 67 reviews)
- "Maybe to get a little more feedback from local management." (in 41 reviews)
- "The lack of leadership and decision making causes an uncomfortable environment to function in on a daily basis." (in 32 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Edward Jones and is not affected by filters.
Found 4,455 of over 5K reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Dec 6, 2023Investment Risk ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
- incredible, supportive culture that values the near- and long-term professional and personal priorities of each individual - highly collaborative, wanting to carryout the best idea regardless of who conceived it - even higher levels of leadership sit in the same cubicles as the tiers of employees responsible to them - compensation structure/package is transparent and backs commitment to value employees - offers work-from-home and hybrid work arrangements
I don't have any cons. You may not enjoy working hear if you don't like having lots of productive, collaborative meetings.
- 2.0Dec 5, 2023Sr Project LeaderFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDes Peres, MO
Decent Benefits and tri-yearly bonus opportunities
Culture is old, stale and promotion is based on apple polishing, not competence.
- 1.0Dec 5, 2023Financial AdvisorFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPhiladelphia, PA
Nothing. Everything that was a pro they ended up not following through.
Huge workload. Confused home office. Old outdated technology. No freedom to select clients.
- 4.0Dec 4, 2023Programmer Analyst IICurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Fully remote culture is relaxed sometimes days are very light no rushed feeling while working
Upper level business trying to force some people back to office Pay is low Benefits are expensive, not many cheap options Benefits don't have incredible coverage
- 5.0Dec 3, 2023SR Verification Letter SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSaint Louis, MO
Flexibility, work life balance, bonus, reviews, culture
Pay in certain areas is low
Edward Jones Reviews FAQs
Edward Jones has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 4,774 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Edward Jones to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
63% of Edward Jones employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Edward Jones 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.